Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

D'Angelo's Dating Tips?

ApocalypseCow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Did anyone ever get that Dating Tips email newsletter from D'Angelo? I used to get about two a week, but haven't gotten one in several weeks. It was fairly entertaining, for spam anyway. Anyone know what happened to it?

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I still get it.

ApocalypseCow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm. The email address I got it at was a hotmail account. Maybe it was getting bounced by Microsoft as spam? Has anyone else with a hotmail account been receiving it?

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually I think you're right.

I was actually getting it to a yahoo and hotmail account and I havent seen it in my hotmail account lately.

cestmoi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alot of his newsletter are pretty good, especially since he's learned alot of what he knows from this forum. The best part about him is his way of communicating the ideas. Even though he's basically saying everything that's in the bible, he IS doing it in a much better way. He's got a great way of explaining things and putting them in practical terms.

The reason why you're not getting them is because his emails are blocked by most spam filters.

crackhead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by cestmoi
Alot of his newsletter are pretty good, especially since he's learned alot of what he knows from this forum.

WHAT? FOR REAL?? How do you know this? Are you really talking about D'Angelo the R&B singer? Or is he just some poster here with that name?

whats the email address to get put on this list?

cestmoi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by crackhead
WHAT? FOR REAL?? How do you know this? Are you really talking about D'Angelo the R&B singer? Or is he just some poster here with that name?

whats the email address to get put on this list?
No no not the singer. The Dating guru - David DeAngelo. He had some tips here under the name sysonpyh and then he decided to charge for his advice and wrote an ebook 30$ - which if you download off ***** you'll see is basically the same info you'd get in a couple of the best posts in the bible. Then later on he became even greedier and developed a "system" on a couple of CDs on which basically from what those on this forum which purchased it - he speaks of the same concepts that we've learned here in the bible. And he speaks of them as if he developed them. All he's come up with is the term "****y + funny". Its basically TEASING. He just gave teasing a new name and now he pretends he's the one who invented it.

The thing is all his customers are HARDCORE AFCs so his system does infact work amazingly for them I do beleive. But they'd see the same thing coming to this site. Oh the poor souls who give a couple of hundred dollars to purchase the DJ bible on audio CDs. If only I could know who they are, I'd send them all a link to this forum.

Related Links:

http://www.sosuave.com/ubb/Forum6/HTML/000537.html
www.doubleyourdating.com

The Dominated1

Don Juan
Reaction score
D'Angelos stuff is very expensive.

Since his products are so expensive maybe somebody could answer two questions for me.

What does he mean by "GET IT"?

and also how do you create attraction?

In my experience all the techniques on this site only help if attraction already exists.

The "GET IT" concept seems to be NLP for "get my product" rather than information that may create a new form of awareness of what is going on.

If anybody has purchased the products, would you mind clarifying these issues.

ApocalypseCow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Dominated1

Since his products are so expensive maybe somebody could answer two questions for me.

What does he mean by "GET IT"?

In my experience all the techniques on this site only help if attraction already exists.

The "GET IT" concept seems to be NLP for "get my product" rather than information that may create a new form of awareness of what is going on.

"Get it?" means "Do you understand what I'm saying?"

cestmoi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

And not worth a single penny, download his ebook off kazzaa and see for yourself how litlle it has to offer compared to the bible. It's like an abstract of the bible. And the guys that have purchased the other materials say they're just a video/audio rehash of the book.

He does a great job of explaining this in the newsletters. He's basically retelling all the knowledge we have on this forums in a more receivable and understandable way. Infact in just 3-4 newsletters of his there is more material than his entire book.

Three words:

NOT ENOUGH EXPERIENCE

Actually this is why I have great respect for David. He's my rolemodel of a bussinessman. He's spent all those years studying NLP and he decided to use in two ways:

1. Become a DJ
2. Become rich

It seems he's suceeding in both. He hit two birds with one stone.

And yes you have great a observation, the reason he uses that phrase and many others is to actually make you get his stuff. Alot of his newsletters are actually filled with many NLP tricks like that. Something like SS for bussiness.

Who in their right mind would be both on this forum which has everything DeAngelo's material has + double that, pay 300$ for it!? Unless he discovered DeAngelo before sosuave that is.

"Get it?" means "Do you understand what I'm saying?"
Yes that is its second meaning. And that's why the trick is in abusing its second meaning to get its primary meaning in your subconcious. GET IT - as in get David Angelo's materials. NOT

You will also notice he never puts a question mark behind get it. It's never Get it? It's always GET IT!

There was a thread reviewing his materials here though:
http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10926&highlight=DeAngelo

Should answer all your DeAngelo questions.

Doppler4000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't even read his newsletters anymore. Besides teasing girls, his other big thing is to ask for a girl's email and when she's writing then get her phone number too. I guess it might work if you're trying to pick up really young girls. I also agree with the guy who said you'd have to be in pretty bad shape in the first place for this to revolutionize your life. If you're after older women, most of them have grown up enough to like a little less jim carey and a little more james bond than D.D. has to offer.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read his book for free .he's ok but some of his advice is rediculous.

For example, telling girls to come to your house and pick you up for a first date instead of picking her up yourself.

Flirting with other women while on a date. Unless she has low self esteem this is a turn-off for women. You don't like it when your date flirts with other guys do you??

If you get rejected you simply weren't being ****y/funny enough.

Looking like a dork asking for email addresses. "Why don't we meet sometime for a cup of tea and stimulating conversation.":rolleyes:

Charging $40 f###cking dollars for an e-book. For 40 dollars i expect to have an actual book that I can hold in my hand not something i have to strain my eyes looking at on a computer.

Claiming that his book is "all you'll ever need to be successful with women" and then a year later he comes out with a dvd series for 300 bucks which you also need to get.

I e-mailed him twice and he never responded. At least Doc love and Doc Nedder respond to customer emails.

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dust 2 Dust

For example, telling girls to come to your house and pick you up for a first date instead of picking her up yourself.

Flirting with other women while on a date. Unless she has low self esteem this is a turn-off for women. You don't like it when your date flirts with other guys do you??

Looking like a dork asking for email addresses. "Why don't we meet sometime for a cup of tea and stimulating conversation.":rolleyes:

Charging $40 f###cking dollars for an e-book. For 40 dollars i expect to have an actual book that I can hold in my hand not something i have to strain my eyes looking at on a computer.

Claiming that his book is "all you'll ever need to be successful with women" and then a year later he comes out with a dvd series for 300 bucks which you also need to get.

I e-mailed him twice and he never responded. At least Doc love and Doc Nedder respond to customer emails.
Dust -

I agree with you on all of your points above except the one about getting a girl to come to your house instead of picking them up. That one makes perfect sense to me. If she's already been inside your house once there will be A LOT less resistance in getting her back there late night for some fun ;) .

fan27

Don Juan
Reaction score
Asking a woman "write down your email address/lets do coffee" has worked just fine for me. I leave out the part about having stimulating conversation though (A tad bit cheesy for me).

cestmoi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dust 2 Dust
Actually all of this works wonderfully.

I've tried them coming to my place from where we proceed to the cafe right next to where I live. REAL GOOD. It somehow increases their interest even more and brings down their shields.

Actually this is one of the first things I started doing after I started understanding attraction and works incredibly. It raises her interest in that she's fighting for your attention. And actually the best DJs do this and so do most girls as a test.

Here's another version:
If you get rejected you simply weren't being confident enough.

Why? You will learn that if you are confident and smooth enough almost anything goes. And what's wrong with asking for the email? Somehow using email makes you dorky? Get on with the program man it's the 21st century. Everyone and their grandma has email. And lemme guess, you never actually tried this.

Helios

Don Juan
Reaction score
Strange

I used to get the newsletters, but now I'm not. I just checked the junk mail and it's not there either.

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like his newsletters for the examples he gives. Wouldn't bother with the book, but the DVDs could be interesting (if I won the lottery/inherited millions).

Osc.

awake

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not getting them either. I have a hotmail account and they are not appering on my junk mail either. And I had his email address on my white list. So if it is a filter then it is working even before forwarding the email to the junk list.

I liked those emails, success stories were the best. I guess I'll have to sign out againg with a different (other than hotmail) provider. I thought D'angelo was on vacation but if some of you are getting it it means they are not coming via hotmail.

cestmoi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I got one just today so yes they are being sent out.

I ussually have to manually unspam them along with a few other legitimate mails in my junk folder.