Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dances- Grinding to Make-out

iCandy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

So I'm a senior and the last dance of my highschool life (excluding the prom) is coming up. Before I ask you DJ's my questions I'm gonna give a brief breakdown of how I am in the dance floor.

Basically, for me, THERE IS NO SPECIAL TECHNIQUE to get the girl to start dancing with me. What i'd do is I'd just grab them around their stomach area from behind and start rubbing it lightly. If they don't resist I consider that as an IOI and escalate to get closer. And to be honest, I've NEVER been rejected yet so far.

Anyways, the way I'd escalate is I'd put both my arms around her. Sort of like a backwards bear hug. I do this to show my dominance over her. And the grinding and all that jazz would begin. This would go on for about a song and it would end. Needless to say, it gets VERY hot!!!

Now what i want to do is take this to the next level and get to the makeout. And since this is my last year in Highschool it's safe to say that I'm willing to do whatever.

I've read a few tips here and there such as:
-breath in her ear
-brush your lips against her neck and ears
-spin her around to front grind
-etc.

I'm wondering for all you DJ's out there your techniques to get from grinding to make-out. And if it's field tested or if it's just an assumption.

THANKS

stalluproar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You are looking at a fools mate at best when you only grind to make out. If you want a real connection, then you better make her prove yourself to dance with you then reward her once she passes (Tell her you probably aren't a good dancer. Then she proves herself by grinding all over you. You tell her your first impression was not so good, but I was glad I spent the time finding out you are alright. Then build a little comfort. Make out for a brief time, push her away). After that series, she should be locked in to you.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AE...

There are about 1,000 threads on how to do everything related to dancing, from asking them to taking them home after. Try a search, thanks.