Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dancefloor game?

Black.Magic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, keeping it short and sweet this time.

Say a girl dances up to you on the dance floor, like actually moves several metres to dance in front of you, what's the procedure? Never been a grinder myself and I kinda miss what transitions the grinding dudes make. Lol, "grindr"

Anyway so do you like grab her a$$ straight up or what? lol Even better when two of them come over and dance with eachother like 1foot in front of you.

Zion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's so hard to explain sh!t like this man. It's like explaining how to kiss or how to phuck. Just do what feels you want. If your gut says grab her ass ,do it. If not , don't.

Sometimes I immediately start making out with her if she come in close to dance. Other times , I just dance with her. Not retarded grinding , but fun dancing - and later move in to kill. Do whatever dafuq works for you. Grinding is pretty retarded IMO.So yeah,generally , if she starts to grind I just turn her around ,get real real close ,look her in the eye, smirk and go for a makeout. If she's gonna dryhump her ass on my d!ck , I really don't see how she's gonna reject dat wild make-out. Know what I'm saying ?

Black.Magic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I know what you're saying. Pretty silly thread I guess, but you know these girls do come to the clubs with boyfriends/afc orbiters then do stuff like this... To clarify though they don't actually grind up on me but they do get in my personal space. Turning them around is a good tip though, I'll try touching them on the shoulder then maybe try light arm kink or something. All this $hit is so foreign to me! Must have slept through the lectures on this basic stuff

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To clarify though they don't actually grind up on me but they do get in my personal space.

Plausible Deniability brother. Rarely is a girl going to come up and just start humping you(or even asking to dance). Afraid of being labeled a slut you see.

Grinding is an essential part of my college game(Im on campus). Its all confidence. They get in your viscinity or give you a look and its game on. I just walk up to them, say one line and say "Lets dance" while grabbing her. From here its easy to get a makeout if your any good of a dancer. #close or f close when the lights come on and its wam bam thank you mam.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
use to i only did dance floor game.....briefly put your hands on her hips and start dancing behind her and then dance to the side of her a little ****y funny like and then when she tries to grind spin her around and kiss her...she will either be receptive or she won't...no big loss either way