Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dance moves

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey all. Prom is comin up and I wanna be able to do some nice dance moves (as in just me dancing in the middle and everyone watching). Anyone know of some good videos on youtube or some websites that have fresh, cool, smooth, and easy to learn dance moves?

Thanks

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can anyone help me out?

WillPower

Don Juan
Reaction score
real2 said:
Do you even have basic rhythm?

1. Rhythm
2. Confidence
3. Self-Awareness

#3 means your moves are visually appealing, and you don't look like a retard on ecstasy. :cool:
I might have problems with #3 :cool:

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I couldve sworn there was a thread somewhere on here just dedicated to dancing and how to learn to be a great dancer

Randallpink83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you want to easily and quickly learn dance moves so you can be the center of attention and impress???

Ive seen a lot of dancers... And only a few of them were good enough to be impressive, and I guarantee you what they were doing was not easy, or quickly learned.

...so this is how it begins huh? from a dudes daydreaming? probably imagining dancing so good that all the girls fall in love instantly, and he finally gets mad friends and mass acceptance at the prom....
I've often seen in dance circles guys that jump in and giving it their all, and you can tell they know they are THE SH!T!!!! But unfortunately, they really suck, and everyone watching is laughing their a$$es off. :crackup: :crackup:

sorry man, just trying to save yourself the emberrasment. If dancing was your passion and you were good at it, then this would be no biggie. But as it is, your reasoning are very humorous... mmm feels good.