Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dance, Dance....We're fallin apart to half time!!

dave007

Don Juan
Reaction score
big problems!!

its a strange dilemma when im in social situations
lately our entire grup went to watch a new movie...and they all decided that they wud all dance on the title song on their seats!!
now i was in a dilemma whether i shud stand up as well or remain seated...cuz i saw no point in standing up and dancing inside a cinema(morover i hate dancing)......there were gals too in our grup and a few of them were urging me to stand up as well....but i remained seated!
now i am unsure that what i did was right or wrong....its like shud i go along with the what the grup is doing or do what i feel like in some situations?!?!?

proteinshake

Don Juan
Reaction score
no u definatly did not do the right judging by your description, u chose not to dance because of your insecurities not because u feel like it is moraly wrong to get up and dance in a movie. unless u came off as confident and in charge the rest of the night u made a big mistake, u said that the girls were trying to get u to dance and u just sat there feeling like an idiot good job dude now the girls see u as like a friend or a little brother

cubed

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know, but dancing in a movie theatre sounds stupid. The important thing to remember is that you can't let peer pressure or your insecurities rule your life. Make your own decisions!

What movie was this, anyway?

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so what's wrong with dancing in the movie theater? Don't worry gramps, all the ladies from bible study aren't going to see you and stop inviting you to the tupperware parties... :D

Dude it sounds like they were just havin a good time, and honestly you might have seemed self-conscious by not taking part - but you know, I'm sure that they had forgotten about it all within 2 minutes and there's no reason why you shouldn't have to. But loosen up man.

danro

Don Juan
Reaction score
If the movie was Snakes On A Plane then you should have danced. Any other movie doesn't deserve it.

It all really depends on how you handled it when they asked you to dance too. If you laughed and shrugged it off as not a big deal but didn't dance, then whatever you did what you wanted to do and didn't seem like a jerk. If you got really annoyed with them and told them to piss off, (of course saying it a little friendlier) then you seem like you're bit_chy and don't like having fun.

Just always remember, do what you want not what everyone else does.