Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dance class

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Signed up for a dance class, wow, great girls in there. I have some experience with this form of dance so I think I stood out well on the 1st week, and there are a few girls that threw me some major IOIs.

Planning on going for a number or two at the next one. It's a situation where I know I'll be seeing them every week so I am trying to find that balance between rushing things and missing the boat, you know?

Also, I'm pretty uncomfortable going for a number of one girl while another girl I'm interested in is like 10 feet away and possibly watching and/or listening :confused:

Dante1a

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dance class seems like a good strategy, mate. I was thinking about trying that myself.

As far as the number close, why not just start talking to both girls and say "Hey, we should all go out as a group and practice our moves..Give me your numbers.."

(Stole this basic concept from AFC Adam awhile back. It works great. Besides, it's not asking, it's assuming that they will give you their numbers. It also decreases the likelihood of rejection because you are setting things up for the group.)

Just a thought!

Fly By Night

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, I am also in dance class (with very attractive women)! :)

One way is to talk it up with them towards the end of the class and continue the convo til you get outside. Then when you guys are about to depart, just go like "You're pretty good at dancing. Lemme get your number, just in case I hear about any dance events nearby. You'd love em! ;) " If she actually likes you she will definitely give you the number. But make sure you isolated her well.

bluenorther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What kind of dance class is this?
I've been going to contra dances, which aren't 'classes', they are real dance evenings, but the women they draw aren't exactly pickup material, if you know what I mean... The better-looking ones are usually married stuckups who won't dance with anyone except their husbands. I've learned that the big gals are more fun than the cutie-pies-- they have a lot more presence, "frame" as it's called.
The music is way-cool, though-- live bands playing traditional tunes, which I love.

Three

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was going to ask about what kind of dance class, too. I'm thinking about doing something like this, but I want to make sure it's going to be a type of dance that will draw younger, single women rather than a bunch of old chicks or couples.

I've taken other kinds of classes (and taught some, too) and the technique about getting together with a group is gold. I would always suggest that we go out for a drink afterward and there are usually at least a couple takers. As long as you are social and not awkward, this tactic works great to break the ice and get to know people quickly.

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good point about the couples. Luckily for me, this is a class at a university, where I am a graduate student (mostly undergrad girls but I'm young enough so no big deal). Tango class