Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dance class anyone?

CoolRunning

Don Juan
Reaction score
So ... I am thinking of taking a salsa dancing class. As a way to get more comfortable dancing and talking with girls. I will do it in a nearby city so I'm guaranteed not to know anyone, thus I should be more confident.

How does a typical class work? What happens if there are more guys than girls? Any advice for me, so I can be more confident and comfortable?

Is this a good idea?

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
It's a fantastic idea! But please be certain that you're wanting to learn dancing for the right reasons. If you do anything in the hope that it'll "attract chicks" it's a road that leads to nowhere because you're supplicating to a belief that you'll be accepted.

Do it because it will make you feel better to have a skill under your belt or you'll gain insight into another culture.

CoolRunning

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah it would mostly be for confidence.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
You can't get "mostly" pregnant. Be damned sure that everything you do will benefit YOU first. If it makes someone else's day, thats an added benefit and should make you feel good.

You're on your way brother. Props to you.

CoolRunning

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah thanks. I am still trying to figure out how to go meet people (guys or girls) without any friends to do it with. It's like a catch 22. I can't go to a bar or club without friends to go with. But I can't seem to meet anyone anywhere?

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Why such a defeatist attitude young brother? Find what it is inside of you which makes you happy and pursue that. If you like watching sports hang out at the popular sports pub in town with your fav team jersey and make friends that way. There are countless ways for you to share your life with other people.

Firstly, You need to believe in who you are. Break ground and start the foundation with a dedication to yourself to make progress in some aspect of your life each and everyday.

Baby steps are small but they still lead you up . . .

AbsoluteFreakinChump

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For whatever it's worth...

I think Dancing looks foolish.
I don't see the allure to it!
However, I also know that most women like it for some reason.
My buddy met his gf in a dance class.

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am thinking of learning ballroom dancing, the twirly whirly stuff.
Always a plus, in my opinion.

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I took a hip-hop dance class a little over a year ago at a local community college that is known for having the hottest girlies.

It got me in shape, however I couldn't remember the moves. It was a good experience as it brought me to the realization that I was not meant to dance like a Backstreet boy.

Take the dance class and tell us about it.

latebacon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been doing salsa dancing for a year and I love it.

Saw a doco on attraction and women universally found good dancers attractive. The psychology behind this was that a well co-ordinated, graceful male was attractive because they had the likelihood of being able to father strong babies.

I started dancing because: some of the chicks that dance are really hot, to take me out of my comfort zone (I went to classes by myself), I thought it might be fun and Ithought I might get laid.

I have ticked all of the above boxes.

When you go to a class Coolrunning you don't need a partner. You will rotate around the class and dance with each woman in turn.

At first you feel like a loser but if you keep at it and ENJOY it you will make heaps of friends.

I have since had a lot of female friends come along with me and they love it.

I can dance at salsa nightclubs and chicks love it.

At normal nightclubs chicks notice you can move and my classes have got me laid about three times in the last year just because you can twirl and spin the girls a couple of times.

I'm on my way to being a good dancer and believe me, if you're good, the chicks drool.

I highly recommend it.