Dan Bilzerian

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't see why everyone is so enamoured with him. He seems like a male version of Kim Kardashian to me. Trust fund baby? Check. Publicity stunts? Check. Paying $1 million to be in a movie and then suing the producer because his role was cut from 8 minutes to one minute...ehhh I don't think even Kim has done something like that.

Hydra

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dan is a legend, making millions playing poker then spending his days fvcking models and playing with guns, awesome. I have noticed lately that the media have been slandering him, especially since he recently got jail time for making explosives. And that incident where he kicked a girl (OMG right, shudve got life for that).

Hydra

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah, I googled it and his top winnings was $36,000...He must've inherited the rest I guess. Although he did win $300,000 in a car race which is pretty cool.

But c'mon man he's living it up and there's no doubt that he gets tons of pvssy to boot.

Dgwizdal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude is the man. I don't care where he got his money from. I'm sure he has flaws, insecurities, and problems just like everyone else.

Wait - no he doesn't.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dgwizdal said:
Dude is the man. I don't care where he got his money from. I'm sure he has flaws, insecurities, and problems just like everyone else.

Wait - no he doesn't.
When you are young, reasonably good looking, a heir to a multi-million dollar fortune and don't have to work for a living, it's not hard to have a flashy lifestyle. Rent a private jet, a mansion in Mexico, pay some strippers to go "party" with you, bring along a baby tiger, take some pictures, post them on instagram. Then go to a shooting range and shoot some fake Rolex watches with a .50 BMG. Post that on youtube. Is it a fun lifestyle? Sure, though as with most things, I bet it gets old after a while. But it's not really any sort of an "accomplishment".

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bokanovsky said:
When you are young, reasonably good looking, a heir to a multi-million dollar fortune and don't have to work for a living, it's not hard to have a flashy lifestyle.
Couldn't agree more. Everything I've seen of him shouts out spoiled, frivolous punk with no class.

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
glad to see that I am not the only one that cant stand him. I see all these guys worshipping him and Im just thinking...dude why dont you get a life of your own. Its pretty pathetic really.

And for any of you guys that think hes so awesome, I hope you arent planning on finding a good girl to marry one day. His posts glamorize being a gold digging wh0re and we all know how girls these days will do anything for attention.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who knows what his real story is. Nowadays you can create characters and plaster them all over YouTube. Just like that. I believe about 20% of what I see online.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was following him on fb for a short time, then I got tired of all the same stuff and stop.

Nothing against him but at some point that stereotypical attitude gets boring, its always naked girls on cars with some guns and some ironic line like "not sure if Im ready yet".

Anyway agree on the male kardashian point, except that with no money he wouldnt have those b1tches around.