Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Damnit ex is talking to me again

arutha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup, I obviously still sometimes feel pain about it, and am still somewhat getting over it, but for the most part I am feeling ok and only really down when I think about it. I'm not going to go into details about why we broke up... But it looks like she wants me back, of course after a month or so of no contact. She is a stubborn girl though, and doesn't want to give me the power by outright saying she wants me.

Hell part of me wants to get in the car and drive to her right now, but luckily I have been here long enough to not do that.

arutha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Too late, she says she is horny and wants to be friends with benefits plus she sounds a little drunk. Tap and run anyone? ;)

shyguy32

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would, especially if you haven't had any in awhile!

arutha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, I did. We got along great, she was going on about how much she missed me, the sex last night was really good.

Minor problems.. My parents hate her, so she can't come here much. Her parents hate me so I can't go there much. Heh. Oh well, I'll take no strings sex for a while, might as well. I'm actually not surre if she wants to get back with me or just wants sex, oh well I'll just go with the sex and see what happens.