damnint

Pikachuthechosen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay so I called this girl I hanged out iwth the other day. She did most the talking and we smooched and cuddled and stuff. first date. I called her 3 days later (which is today) and she didn't answer her fu cking phone. does this mean she don't like me? should I never call her again?:confused:

Fortunate_Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pikachuthechosen said:
Okay so I called this girl I hanged out iwth the other day. She did most the talking and we smooched and cuddled and stuff. first date. I called her 3 days later (which is today) and she didn't answer her fu cking phone. does this mean she don't like me? should I never call her again?:confused:

*shakes magic 8 ball*

"signs point to no"

You haven't given enough information, how many times did you call. Did she seem interested in you? What were the clues? If she left on an awkward note maybe she lost interest? I dunno give more information.

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude...

Just coz she didn't answer her phone doesn't mean ****!

Please, relax. There are a million reasons she might not have answered your call from abduction by aliens to playing games.

Yes, call her and, if you like, her persist until you are successful or she tells you to **** off.

JJ

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
Pikachuthechosen said:
not even close man. just cuz she doesnt answer doesnt mean sh!t. like JJ said, there could have been a million reasons why she didnt answer. she does have a life too u know lol.

dont give up, just keep doing wat u do.

Pikachuthechosen

Don Juan
Reaction score
I called her three ****ing times. She seemed pretting interested in me when I left her. I bet she is watching the OSU/gators game right now so maybe thats why she aint ansering her phone. I'm still pretty ****ing pissed about this :cuss: Will this ***** call me back or am I gonna have to call her again? should I call her back tomarrow or in three days? or should I call her back in 7 days? or should I never call her again??? damn I hate girls :cuss:

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Call her back in exactly 5 and a half days. Yep. That's the magic number. If you don't get laid that night I'll pay you $100.

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
Pikachuthechosen said:
I called her three ****ing times. She seemed pretting interested in me when I left her. I bet she is watching the OSU/gators game right now so maybe thats why she aint ansering her phone. I'm still pretty ****ing pissed about this :cuss: Will this ***** call me back or am I gonna have to call her again? should I call her back tomarrow or in three days? or should I call her back in 7 days? or should I never call her again??? damn I hate girls :cuss:
i usually call twice. if she doesnt pick up, than i give up until i feel like calling again, which is usually another day.

ur coming across as needy. calling chicks constantly drives them away. dont ever call 3 times in one day.

i have a friend that did this to a girl he tried to get. he called her like 50 times a day. needless to say, the chick talked about how annoying he was and how she doesnt like him ( she was going to homecoming with him, but rejected him for another guy). dont fall into this behavior, this drives them away faster than if u chased them away with a gun.

Pikachuthechosen

Don Juan
Reaction score
YES! she called me back! she was at her friends house watching the stupid footbvall game. anyway we set up a date kind of..I can't decide if I want to hang out during the day with her or at night...

she has dogs and I kind of want to go to the park with her and take our dogs their together.
OR
I could hang out with her at night an potentially get some ***** VAGINA AND OR ****

what do you guys think I should do? the walk the dog in the park might be fun for her

but hanging out with her at night is potential sex time....

damn I dunno which I should choose...