Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Damn why aren't there DJ groups?

92 GSR-4

Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF man. I was thinking about all the sh!t I've learned on this site. My life has done a 180 in the past...well almost year now.

I hear alot of motivation coming from this board. People are motivated to get out and DJ. Motivated to get out and run, lift weights, play sports. Motivated to improve their lives. Lord knows how I've improved on my own... but I'd like it if there was a local DJ group.

So yeah... I'm sure they exist...anyone know where I can look for some DJ's in my area that are on THIS board?

Oh yeah...Im from Alabama. Peace!

LA_Chico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, there is a Wingman forum here, go check if people are from your area.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because I don't play well with others.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are. We've got a group of guys here in Orlando and we meet up for Sushi semi-occasionally.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Rollo Tomassi said:
There are. We've got a group of guys here in Orlando and we meet up for Sushi semi-occasionally.
Speaking of, DISH just sent out an invite for us to try a new sushi place. I'm down like a flat tire. I believe it's on the 25th.

It'll be good to see the boys again. I still owe you a quail egg . . .

Mind_Body_Soul

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Interestingly enough - my current roommate and I met on the wingman forum. We got along and said WTF and I moved into his condo. We go out sarging and are pretty good wings.

92 GSR-4

Don Juan
Reaction score
Woa. Yeah I sent messages to the guys on the list. Unfortunately theres only two from Alabama...

I tried recruiting some friends. I was mostly laughed at when I told them about this site...but fvck if I cared. Now they always ask me for advice.

Unfortunately my closest friends are pretty much married or they're stuck in a LTR.....

Well I guess I'll try getting up with my two homies that live over an hour away!

92 GSR-4

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mind_Body_Soul said:
Interestingly enough - my current roommate and I met on the wingman forum. We got along and said WTF and I moved into his condo. We go out sarging and are pretty good wings.

Damn, nice job! I wish I had that going on here.