Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Damn, talk about AFC, this takes the cake!!!

pimpdatass

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, my best friend seriously needs to be ***** slapped. I have tried to talk sense into him but here is the story in a nutshell..and no this is not me I assure you lol.

My best bro has been talking to some chick on the phone for the last year whom he met on the net. 2 weeks ago, his sister calls me and tells me he packed his **** and drove to Montana to see her! Yes some girl he has never met! He lives here in Los Angeles normally, he drove 19 hours to see her!! I also find out that he bought her a cell phone and paid for her phone plan starting 7 months ago!!!

He is coming back to LA this week, I am gonna have to seriously rag on him lol.

Is this the most pathetic thing you have heard or what?

Btw, he is a decent looking guy, not ugly or anything.

Bill-RiZeR

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow...that guy is asking to be controlled by her. You better slap some sense into that guy! The whole buying everything for her at this early stage is bound to be used as a bank.

pimpdatass

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bill-RiZeR
Wow...that guy is asking to be controlled by her. You better slap some sense into that guy! The whole buying everything for her at this early stage is bound to be used as a bank.
Indeed. Thing is I think I saw a pic of her..he says its not her but I think it is. This girl is ugly as hell to make it worse.

Seriously I would not do her if she payed me.

As for being controlled, you are right, not to mention he is broke as hell and spending on her.(before he even saw her!)

Bill-RiZeR

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't care if she looks like Pamela Anderson it's still wrong to do crap like that...and bw please take the time to read and answer my situation with "Understanding the Girl" thread. Much is appreciated.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
doh...... online is NOT the way to go. what does he plan to get out of this girl anyway? long chats on the phone or over the net arent sexy. he cant sleep with her across the country. and it isnt worth all the gas and time to drive all that way and see her for a week or 2. i dont care how great her personality is. people are different online, she probably acts and talks different in real life. its just stupid all around.

u should definately knock some sense into him when he shows up.

pimpdatass

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ace of Flames
doh...... online is NOT the way to go. what does he plan to get out of this girl anyway? long chats on the phone or over the net arent sexy. he cant sleep with her across the country. and it isnt worth all the gas and time to drive all that way and see her for a week or 2. i dont care how great her personality is. people are different online, she probably acts and talks different in real life. its just stupid all around.

u should definately knock some sense into him when he shows up.
I agree but I doubt he will listen.

He has done **** like this before but not as far. He met a girl online and drove out a few times a month to visit her near the border of Arizona! Another in Fresno.

I dont know what his deal is. Los Angeles has some of the hottest women in the world and he goes to Montana? Wtf

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by pimpdatass
Guys, my best friend seriously needs to be ***** slapped. I have tried to talk sense into him but here is the story in a nutshell..and no this is not me I assure you lol.

My best bro has been talking to some chick on the phone for the last year whom he met on the net. 2 weeks ago, his sister calls me and tells me he packed his **** and drove to Montana to see her! Yes some girl he has never met! He lives here in Los Angeles normally, he drove 19 hours to see her!! I also find out that he bought her a cell phone and paid for her phone plan starting 7 months ago!!!

He is coming back to LA this week, I am gonna have to seriously rag on him lol.

Is this the most pathetic thing you have heard or what?

Btw, he is a decent looking guy, not ugly or anything.
If he went down there to get naked with her, and so she could perform fellatio on him, and allow him to climax in various body cavites. hell, thats one thing. But if he went all that way to LJBF, wow.

pimpdatass

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Damn, talk about AFC, this takes the cake!!!

Originally posted by JackPrescott
If he went down there to get naked with her, and so she could perform fellatio on him, and allow him to climax in various body cavites. hell, thats one thing. But if he went all that way to LJBF, wow.
Even if it were for just sex, he could have gotten a hooker for the money he spent driving out there lol.

El MonoLoco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When he gets back slash his tires, burn his wallet, break his computer and beat the hell out him...

Then take him to a strip club so he can see a hottie in person...

Then get him drunk and take him to a club....make him talk to ever woman in the place until he realises that nothing good comes from Montana...except Jesse Ventura....

lol

What an idiot! Make the woman come to you if its an online thing......God I want to hit your friend upside his thick head......

lol

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless he comes back with 0 seamen(yeah thats right,a empty bank) this is a COMPLETE waste of his time.

superman2k6

Don Juan
Reaction score
he's probably gettin' used

and if he never comes back, it's probably some psycho pedophile kidnapper