Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DAMN I just had to flake on a girl and now she hates me

Kingpin

Banned
Reaction score
I had a date set up with a cute girl I met online. I was getting ready for the date and shaved really fast and I nicked myself right beside my mouth and now the skin is all dry and red there. I thought OMG I can't go she is going to think I have a disease.

What the hell would I think if a girl had red crap on the corner of her mouth? I'd think "BYE BYE".

So I told her I had a family emergency can we reschedule? She said she was already at the coffee shop and told me to have a nice life basically.

Damn this stinks... but I did the right thing. I couldn't go like this.

Maybe now we can understand why chics flake sometimes.

Reaction score
Kingpin said:
I had a date set up with a cute girl I met online. I was getting ready for the date and shaved really fast and I nicked myself right beside my mouth and now the skin is all dry and red there. I thought OMG I can't go she is going to think I have a disease.

What the hell would I think if a girl had red crap on the corner of her mouth? I'd think "BYE BYE".

So I told her I had a family emergency can we reschedule? She said she was already at the coffee shop and told me to have a nice life basically.

Damn this stinks... but I did the right thing. I couldn't go like this.

Maybe now we can understand why chics flake sometimes.
That was a horrible reason for flaking.

You should have told her that you cut yourself shaving.

Your brain is messing up your game, telling you stupid things like "OMG she might think I have a disease."

Stop thinking so much. You are a man, not a chick.

Kingpin

Banned
Reaction score
It doesnt look like a cut. The skin on the corner of my mouth is all dry and red like an inch across. It looks like I have something going on but I don't. The skin just gets dry sometimes and looks that way. And its right on the corner like it could be cold sores or something.

Reaction score
Kingpin said:
It doesnt look like a cut. The skin on the corner of my mouth is all dry and red like an inch across. It looks like I have something going on but I don't. The skin just gets dry sometimes and looks that way. And its right on the corner like it could be cold sores or something.
There's an amazing invention that you might of heard of.

Its called a band-aid.

You really need to read Febreze's post on overthinking.

Prototype_42

Don Juan
Reaction score
And? If she asks you tell her, doing it with a smile (maybe even making fun of it). Just be real & cool. 8)

Kingpin

Banned
Reaction score
The Muscle Guy said:
There's an amazing invention that you might of heard of.

Its called a band-aid.

Band Aid on the corner of my mouth? I dont think that would have helped lol.

Joe Stud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know most of these DJ's frown on sending flowers, but IMO you can send her some roses or something. when a man is wrong, a man is wrong. he shouldn't be afraid to make things right. the other alternative is a gift card for a restaurant under the guise that you wasted some of her time, so now you want to make it up to her. in that case, tell her she can have dinner with her friends to make up for her lost time. theres a good chance she will invite YOU to the dinner. then you are back in.

Kingpin

Banned
Reaction score
Joe Stud said:
I know most of these DJ's frown on sending flowers, but IMO you can send her some roses or something. when a man is wrong, a man is wrong. he shouldn't be afraid to make things right. the other alternative is a gift card for a restaurant under the guise that you wasted some of her time, so now you want to make it up to her. in that case, tell her she can have dinner with her friends to make up for her lost time. theres a good chance she will invite YOU to the dinner. then you are back in.

I'm just going to forget her and move on. I'm not broken up or anything. But I did want to meet her. Oh well... I freaked out because with all the diseases out there I was sure she would freak out about it.

I already told her I will buy her dinner to make it up she said no and told me to go to hell basically.

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
learn to shave!

fertileTurtle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You did what you could. Oh well fvck it.

guywhoneedshelp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow this actually opened my eyes to why chicks may actually flake sometimes. Thanks.

Kingpin

Banned
Reaction score
guywhoneedshelp said:
Wow this actually opened my eyes to why chicks may actually flake sometimes. Thanks.

That's what I thought too. I wasnt going on a first date with red crap on my mouth like I had a disease. Too bad the girl was a b!tch and told me to go to hell. I told her I had a family emergency. Maybe I should have told her the truth? "hey babe I got this dry cut skin on my mouth and I cant make the date cuz you will think I have a disease"... would that have gone better?

Joe Stud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
play it cool, aloof & indifferent. maybe she will soften up and reapproach you.
in the meantime, use "edge" or some type of good shaving gell (not shaving cream), and be sure to use hot water first to soften up your beard. chicks like a smooth face anyway... feels good when you are rubbing it along the in side of their thighs, neck, etc.

Joe Stud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes women love irritation rashes on their faces, neck and legs from our beard stubble ;)