Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

damn girl is wondering when a commitment will come in! **** this is no good maybe.

shyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn guys, what i didnt want to hear for the most part. Girl i took out a few times now wants to know when it is going to move to the next level. I believe she is talking about relationship not sex cause she is a virgin. Heard this from a friend of mine who talks to her, and it kind of freaked me out. I dont want to ever commit i think till we at least go intimate ya know. What to do so i dont lose her compeltly?

It is hard cause were never alone togerher to get more physical to see where it goes cause of rents house and all, but on new years i think i have to put it down. This commitment thing scares me though with all the woman out there. I hope she wants to move things up to the intimate level to cause im ready.
She is not 21 yet only 19 so on New years it may be weird. But i was thiking about going to this party a hotel is throwing wtih buffet and a comedy thing and spending the night there and it will happen. what u guys think about that?>

justheretohelp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by shyguy
Damn guys, what i didnt want to hear for the most part. Girl i took out a few times now wants to know when it is going to move to the next level. I believe she is talking about relationship not sex cause she is a virgin. Heard this from a friend of mine who talks to her, and it kind of freaked me out. I dont want to ever commit i think till we at least go intimate ya know. What to do so i dont lose her compeltly?

It is hard cause were never alone togerher to get more physical to see where it goes cause of rents house and all, but on new years i think i have to put it down. This commitment thing scares me though with all the woman out there. I hope she wants to move things up to the intimate level to cause im ready.
She is not 21 yet only 19 so on New years it may be weird. But i was thiking about going to this party a hotel is throwing wtih buffet and a comedy thing and spending the night there and it will happen. what u guys think about that?>

Has she ever had a bf before? Why is she a virgin still? Ever talked about it? It could be that she is saving herself for a serious relationship, so being in one with her is the only way you can have sex. That's a high probability.

Do you want to be with her or not? Figure it out. But don't under any circumstances get in a relationship with her just so that you can sleep with her and then later realize you want out.

shyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks

justtheretohelp,
Thanks for the response. Yeah i wouldnt mind getting into a relationship with her. The whole viginity thing scared me when I asked her about it. She is a virgin, but i think she is scared of getting pregnant or marriage and is afraid to say it. By no means would i start something up with a girl and get into her pants, but at the same time i dont want to start a relationship and no have a sexual one as well.

Ill give it a shot, cause i have nothing to lose either way. Many more chicks out ther, so ill let you guys know what happens.
Thanks

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm

There are a few things which are bothering me about this the least of which being the painful grammar. One thing though before I start, we have here a prime lesson in the relationship barter system (a key component in ******** translation) But more on that later. Let's start off with what we know so far...

Here's what I'm hearing:

She's a virgin you've taken out a few times. Obviously she feels comfortable talking about it, so she's either gotten very comfortable being a virgin, or she has no qualms about sex, the opportunity has just never intrigued her enough to follow through with it. Judging by her age, she's probably been in the dating world for roughly a half decade by now and the opportunity has probably presented itself quite a few times to her by now, leading me to believe that the first scenario is the more likely.

So here's where you come into play. You have grand designs on her virginity and you're placing your bets that she's just never found the right guy and that under the circumstances you could be that guy. To be sure, you could achieve your goal, but there is a price to pay here...

...Here's where the Barter system comes in. Women control the sexual currency in a relationship, men control the emotional currency. This is the means for control. If you're actively courting her lemony Snicket, then she is is control. If she is actively courting your love and affections, you are in control. She's a Virgin, and you're going after it, so she's in control here.

She wants to take this to the next level (emotionally). You want to take this to the next level (sexually). The only way either of you are going to get where you want to go is to broker a deal. So it comes down to this; Are you ready and willing to pay her (undoubtedly heavy) emotional price in order to get inside her pants? Its your call, just remember the economic principle of Opportunity cost. You only have so much currency to go around and that which you spend in one area, you cannot spend in another.

Best of luck in life and love brother...

-CyranoDeBergerac