Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DAMMIT! She's f-in' married!

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This really sucks.

It seems like the VERY, VERY few times I run across a decent woman that I seem to connect with, they inevitably end up being MARRIED. Hasn't happened in a couple of years, but recently I met another married chick that really does something for me.

So here I am this past weekend in the sales office of a new condo project looking into buying some more real estate. I start talking to the girl who is showing us the property, and before you know it we are flirting back and forth, I was teasing her about her being a bad golf cart driver, she was threatening to beat me up, all that fun stuff.

Today I go in to sign contracts and miss hottie is dressed in a sexy little skirt. Again with the firting. She gets right up in my personal space, bumps my knee and has to then put her hand on it a couple of times to illustrate that she was sorry (even my biz partner made a comment about that!) so I kept it going right back at her. Sparks were flyin' everywhere.

Eventually I made a comment about one of my friends being old and married so he never goes out anymore. A couple of minutes later she says, "Yea, I'm married too, and my husband never lets me go out. He just wants me to stay home and cook and clean". She later said she was only kidding, but every joke is 50% truth you know.....

THIS SUCKS! I REALLY wanna do this girl but I don't care to be involved in that kind of mess.

Anyone else ever run into this problem?

speedo_meme

Banned
Reaction score
I want to do every girl I see. It's inevitable, no matter how ugly, fat, whatever, EVERY girl I see I imagine screwing them, it may take a few seconds for my mind to register, then I come to my senses.

At least she saved you some wasted time AND you got to practice your game. H*ll, should build your confidence to know that she was somewhat interested even though she was married...

Sounds like her husband is a jealous pathetic chump. I bet you could screw her anyway, though I wouldn't recommend it...

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's so many fish in the sea, I quit worrying about the married ones no matter how much they flirt. And besides, if she's flirting with YOU now, it's a good bet she'll be CHEATING on her husband later.

See that bullet flying by your head ... you just dodged it. Don't get duped by flirtatious married women, focus on the single gals out there.

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by STR8UP
I start talking to the girl who is showing us the property, and before you know it we are flirting back and forth

Today I go in to sign contracts and miss hottie is dressed in a sexy little skirt. Again with the firting. She gets right up in my personal space, bumps my knee and has to then put her hand on it a couple of times to illustrate that she was sorry (even my biz partner made a comment about that!) so I kept it going right back at her. Sparks were flyin' everywhere.
Yea, I notice that some sales women use their sexuality as a sales tool. Happens all the time man. I was looking at $3 Million dollar homes with my business partner to get ideas for building a home and the female realtor was all over me. She was pushing her tits against my arm, breaking into my personal space whenever she could, etc.

It's similar tactics a stripper uses to convince her 'client' that she's into him so he'll open the wallet with hopes that he can bang her if he spends money.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oops, looks like that plate fell off and smashed on the floor. Oh well,..

Egoist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi
hey Rollo Tomassi, you should read my thread too, i'd appreciate your feedback.

and no plate talk for me, im spinning enough of them. i just found a really cool plate that i don't wanna break yet!

p.s. Next on Oprah: Life got you by the balls? SPIN MORE PLATES say this guru! :crackup:

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Helter Skelter
She's a sales girl and doing a good job at it.
Unfortunately for her I already have an agent who gets the commission from my purchases :)

She works for an office that I do TONS of business with, so my reputation kind of precedes me. I know most of the other girls she works with already from other projects. Quite a few lookers, I must say, but this one gives me a boner just thinking about getting her in the sack. And it isn't just physical appearance. She just has that whitty personality I like coupled with pretty eyes and a nice ass. Ok.....I gotta stop before I decide to do something bad....

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That plate is working right around the corner from Blue Martini. I'll bet she would be mesmerized by those little glow sticks they put in the drinks. Dammit! Somebody throw a bucket of cold water on my head!

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She wasn't wearing a ring?

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by GirlCrazy
She wasn't wearing a ring?
Matter of fact she was. But I don't automatically count that as a sure sign of her being taken, cause I've known several women who wear a fake one just do they won't get hassled.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heheh,..STR8 you are a funny guy.

Lets see, which do you suppose occurs in the highest probablility?:

A.) Attractive women who are unmarried and go to the trouble of purchasing and wearing rings that resemble wedding bands in order to thwart so many unwanted advances that they feel this is necessary.

OR

B.) Women who actually are married and wear a ring.

Heh,.. logical observations and default assumptions based on very predictable outcomes will save you time, effort and money.

;)

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh,.. logical observations and default assumptions based on very predictable outcomes will save you time, effort and money.

;)
Yea, of course I had the default 'assumption', but maybe a part of me was hoping.

Good thing I didn't spend any of this time, effort, and money of which you speak :)

AbsoluteFreakinChump

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel ya!

One time I did a PhotoShoot with a model whom I ened-up having sex with for 4 hours.
Then she non-chalantly mentioned that she's married!

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I went to a closing today and my real estate agent was there, we started talking about women and said something like, "Yea STR8....I thought you were flirting with Alicia the other day. " I said, "What? NOOOOO she ws the one flirting with ME!"

The he proceeds to tell me that she's a flirt and married anyways which led us into a philosophical discussion about whether or not marriage matters (I said it doesn't mean sh!t to most people).

Oh well. Probably best that she isn't game anyway. I know I'll still pour it on when I see her again though......it's fun to bust her balls if nothing else.