Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Damage control (made out with her but didnt ask for #)

MattB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On saturday night , I went out with my guy friend and he introduced me to two of his female friends. One was a hb 7, but the way she acts and talks is very cute. She has a bf but my friend told me she loves sex.

Anyways, we later went clubbing, and my friend left me to pick up a girl at the club. Meanwhile, I started dancing with the HB7 and soon things got a little more heated. I ended up dancing with her for more than 3 hours and in the last hour we were making out like crazy.

At the end of the night, I took the 2 girls home thinking I will get laid with the hb 7 for sure. (I saw her pic with her bf and he's a fat ug). But my friend called and asked me where I was. I told him I was with the girls and he said he wanted some tag team action:down:

So when my friend got there,my friend wanted to invite them to his place for drinks. The 2 girls told us that they were tired and needed to sleep.:down:

But we agreed that we will meet up in a few days for dinner.
In a moment of sheer afcness (and I admit I was a retard at that point), I didn't ask for the hb 7's number.:(

Today, my friend called the hb 7 to ask if she can come out. She said she is in another city with her parents and won't be back until thrusday. My dumbass friend told her that "MattB" will be disappointed cus you cant come out tonite. :down:

So, what do you guys suggest I should do? I plan to just get her number from my friend, call her up and ask her to come out. I will go through an "action date" but plan to bring her back to her place to fack her brains out.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MattB said:
She has a bf but my friend told me she loves sex..
Translation: You are dealing with a slvt.

MattB said:
I ended up dancing with her for more than 3 hours and in the last hour we were making out like crazy.
So far so good.

MattB said:
At the end of the night, I took the 2 girls home thinking I will get laid with the hb 7 for sure. (I saw her pic with her bf and he's a fat ug). But my friend called and asked me where I was. I told him I was with the girls and he said he wanted some tag team action:down:
You had the ball and you dropped it. You had the green light and instead of going for it you did a foolish thing by trying to make the night last longer. You had a horny drunk slvt and all you were thinking is how to set your buddy up, so you fumbled instead of going for the kill.

MattB said:
So when my friend got there,my friend wanted to invite them to his place for drinks. The 2 girls told us that they were tired and needed to sleep.:down: But we agreed that we will meet up in a few days for dinner.
Game over. What you had over here was a typical slvt that goes out to have fun have a few drinks and get banged in the end of the night by some guy and not remember much the next day, thus she doesn't feel as guilty because she blames it all on the alcohol. Now you missed your chance to bang her and she might not go for it the second time.

MattB said:
So, what do you guys suggest I should do?
Go sarge other women and forget about her for a while, don't persue her. Let your friend set up another night with you, her, his other female friend . When you are in the same situation as before that is when you plan ahead and prioritize to bang her.

Ripper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not afc to not ask for her number. You already got the k-close didn't you?!? ;) I've done this many times and been told later by the girl or her friends that she had a great time with me cos I made it seem like a complete one-off (which it kinda was often) because I didn't ask for her #. The only way I see not getting her # to be that bad is if you'll never run into her again in your daily schedule. But given that your friend knows her friend, that seems highly unlikely...

MattB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
Translation: You are dealing with a slvt.

So far so good.

You had the ball and you dropped it. You had the green light and instead of going for it you did a foolish thing by trying to make the night last longer. You had a horny drunk slvt and all you were thinking is how to set your buddy up, so you fumbled instead of going for the kill.

Game over. What you had over here was a typical slvt that goes out to have fun have a few drinks and get banged in the end of the night by some guy and not remember much the next day, thus she doesn't feel as guilty because she blames it all on the alcohol. Now you missed your chance to bang her and she might not go for it the second time.

Go sarge other women and forget about her for a while, don't persue her. Let your friend set up another night with you, her, his other female friend . When you are in the same situation as before that is when you plan ahead and prioritize to bang her.
I don't have that many experiences dealing with sluts so yea I dropped the ball there.
My friend is going on vacation on thrusday and wont return until beginning of January. I admit I blew my chance and shes a slut, but I still want to fack her. Her bf is fugly anyways and I thinks she deserves better.

So you think its a bad idea to pursue her again?

ripper: I plan to just call her out again. If she comes out I think I am all set.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamge hit the nail on the head!!

Don't ever ask for a slvt's #. You either bang her that night that she *****'s around or bang her the next time you guys all go out. If you never see her again, its probably a good thing because you saved yourself a head-ache.

Don't fret over this chick, there are tons of other's just like her, keep throwing your line in the sea, the fish are biting.

PS: You don't know a damn thing about her bf, just because he's fat, doesn't mean shiat. The fact that she cheats so easily means everything!

PIMP

Reaction score
Pimp-sicle said:
PS: You don't know a damn thing about her bf, just because he's fat, doesn't mean shiat. The fact that she cheats so easily means everything!PIMP
Way to set Matt straight "PIMPSiIcle"!!!

DjDAMAGE was on point! :up:

guitarslinger

Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage is the money. If you are in that situation again, fvck the **** out of her, no question. Otherwise, go find a quality girl.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MattB said:
So you think its a bad idea to pursue her again?
I think its a bad idea to put all that effort for a slvt with a boyfriend.

Do you really want her to have your number? what is it you want out of it? if you want to steal her away from him then you are a fool because she is a slvt and will fvck other guys behind your back. If you just want to fvck her on the side on a continuous basis, just know that its probably not going to be continuous since she still has a boyfriend and needs to sneak behind his back. Also what makes you think that this girl is only out to bang you behind her boyfriend's back? for all you know she was sucking some other guy's d1ck (not her boyfriend) before she met with you that night and you were tasting him from her mouth.

What I am trying to say here is that a long term plan with a slvt doesn't benefit you. It should be short and sweet, whem bam thank you ma'am and maybe I will see you again.

Reaction score
MattB said:
I admit I blew my chance and shes a slut, but I still want to fack her. Her bf is fugly anyways and I thinks she deserves better.
How does a hor deserve better?? HUH?? That doesn't make sense! Don't be "Captain-Sav-A-Ho"!!!

She is a non-profit prostitute!!

Some dudes just like hors and trouble - oh well - let them live and learn!!

MattB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well of course I am not going to do this for a long term

I am only looking for a fvckbuddy relationship with her, no way I will want to have a serious relationship with someone who's a slut.

"she was sucking some other guy's d1ck (not her boyfriend) before she met with you that night and you were tasting him from her mouth."

kinda feel nauseated now:woo: