Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dairy Products cause Acne !

Ryan69

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dairy products and acne
How could dairy cause acne?
Dairy products are made from milk produced by lactating and pregant cows exposes us to the hormones produced by the cows' pregnancy. These hormones are not designed to be consumed by humans, not for teenagers, neither for adults. During the teenage period the acne closely related to hormonal activity. In nature, milk is consumed until weaning occurs. At this stage, the mother stops lactation before becoming pregnant again. In nature it does not happen that the small animal consumes milk form a pregnant animal. In nature the offspring only consumesmilk from its own mother and never milk from other species.
Dr.cJ. Fisher conducted a clinical study of more than thousand teenagers and concluded to the American Dermatological Association that milk was a principal contributor to some patients' acne. He found that acne reduced when milk consumption went down. Dr. Fisher believes that the fat and sugar in milk causes acne. He also suspected that the hormones in milk (produced by pregnant cows) break down into androgen, which stimulates the production of sebum. Sebum is the waxy substance secreted by the skin glands that eventually clogs the skin pores.

Omen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had 32oz of milk today, and almost everyday if not more.

I have no acne.

Now let me guess, the study was on teenagers, who go through puberty, and he will blame it on milk :rolleyes:

Ryan69

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had 32oz of milk today, and almost everyday if not more.

I have no acne.

Now let me guess, the study was on teenagers, who go through puberty, and he will blame it on milk

For anybody here who suffers from acne they may be interested. Just because you like Milk should'nt mean this is not good info

Plenty of people drink milk and don't get acne. Plenty of people don't get acne Period. For those who do suffer from acne breakouts this info may help them

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks man, I don't find this hard to believe at all. I consumed over 3L a day when I was young and suffered terribly.

What about cheese and creme? I know cheese has no lactose.

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to have pretty bad acne. I definitely noticed a difference when I cut milk out of my diet. Anybody who suffers from acne should definitely give this a shot. What do you have to lose? You should allso cut back on sodas.

Ryan69

Don Juan
Reaction score
You should try and avoid the following foods...

Dairy products like milk, cheese, and cream
Cooked fats like fried food and roasted nuts
Refined carbohydrates like flour, bread, rice, crisps, chips, and sugar
Meat like beef, pork,and lamb
All of these foods form acid in the body and can be the cause of a sluggish digestive system. You really need to eat more alkaline-forming foods like fresh vegetables and fruit, nuts and seeds.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TyTe`EyEs said:
I used to have pretty bad acne. I definitely noticed a difference when I cut milk out of my diet. Anybody who suffers from acne should definitely give this a shot. What do you have to lose? You should allso cut back on sodas.
Haha cut back on soda. no one should ever drink soda.

Ryan69

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha cut back on soda. no one should ever drink soda.

AMEN

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ryan69 said:

All of these foods form acid in the body and can be the cause of a sluggish digestive system. You really need to eat more alkaline-forming foods like fresh vegetables and fruit, nuts and seeds.
Well, changing my diet to the Anabolic diet helped alot with my acne. Which consists of almost solely Beef, beef, pork, lamb, eggs and zero carbs on weekdays. Lots of fried food. Oh and vegies of cause

The best thing you can do for a anti-acne diet is cut wheat, then milk.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't go telling people red meat should be cut. It should be the staple of your cave man diet. and grass fed beef has as much good fat as salmon.

Were would people get their calories from if they just eat white meat and veg

Ryan69

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't go telling people red meat should be cut. It should be the staple of your cave man diet. and grass fed beef has as much good fat as salmon.

Im just passing along what may cause acne. That was not a list of what you should never eat

Beef is important for me since I don't eat a lot of steak. Im not cutting beef out of my diet. Milk can kiss my ass since it has little upside

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you eat enough veggies you will neutralize your acid levels

beastmaster79

Don Juan
Reaction score
i've felt a lot better since i stopped drinking milk. in highschool i used to drink almost a gallon a day. it did help me put on muscle but i don't think it was very healthy.

so is wheat really a contributor to acne?

what about alchohol?

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ryan69

Two posts later...

Beef is important for me since I don't eat a lot of steak. Im not cutting beef out of my diet.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
beastmaster79 said:
i've felt a lot better since i stopped drinking milk. in highschool i used to drink almost a gallon a day. it did help me put on muscle but i don't think it was very healthy.

so is wheat really a contributor to acne?

what about alchohol?
If you have acne read this, every page. It was the single greatest thing I have taken from this site.
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=116016

Yes wheat and milk caused my acne. I think I have slight intolerances to them.

Yes achohol is for sure. But if you only drink on the weekends you should be ok

KnockoutJM

Don Juan
Reaction score
milk we drink isnt 100% natural.. I mean think about it.. we drink milk from cows.. that is made for calves, not for humans.. So it is different than the milk you drank from your mother when you were a baby..

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I swear that dairy is the leading cause of acne. I never drank milk from 10-15. Little if any acne. I quit going to the derm in between 15-16. I also drank milk every morning and every night, acne went crazy. Then I went to the derm, and the acne slowed down but is still persistent. Then I figured it could be milk. I cut it out for a month, and my face just started to clear up. I've ice cream, cheese the last few days, and bam, acne is reappearing. There's no doubt in my mind that milk causes acne.

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really think about it guys. We make our own milk for our own people. It's the only thing we can take from our own people, and not kill them. Breast milk is natural for us. Why are we going to drink milk from another animal? Seems a little weird to me. Would make sense to me that cow milk is for baby cows.

sam3083

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently (a few days) had to go on some antibiotics (for an ear infection) which required me to stop taking dairy products.
After only a few days I have already noticed a reduction in my acne/pimples.

I can go back on dairy at the end of the week, but I think I'll stay off it, and see if my acne/problems completely clear up.

I'll keep ya posted

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have nearly any dairy products.
Milk or no milk it's the same.
Fish oil seems to have helped a bit.