Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Daddy's Little Girl

A Turtle Name Adrian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alot of girl's out their are very affected by the way their daddy's treated them. And their alway's looking for that guy who can replace good O' daddy. Or bad O' daddy. Anything less is uncivilized to them. So how do you find out about Ms. Ladies daddy. Well ask "how is the relationship with your parent's (daddy)?" in conversation (optional). I have a female relative who's affected by her dad. According to her, he seem's to not recognize her, but recognizes her younger brother more. I know another girl in the same situation. I told her I was her daddy & although she laughed, I'm sure it stuck in her head that I might be that one replacement. Daddy is very important in her life. Most will tell you themselves. So next time you get dissed by a female, it's probably because you played the role of her stepchild rather than her father figure type. Ask your sister's. Mother. female friend's.

BigBadJon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man you are totally right. Many women consciously or subconsciously spend their entire lives looking for a man who can fill her fathers shoes. Men also seem to gravitate toward women who remind them of their mothers. Good thing my mom is sweet!

DJ de Florida

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BigBadJon:
Men also seem to gravitate toward women who remind them of their mothers. Good thing my mom is sweet!
BBJ,

I hope you don't spend too much time thinking about your mom..

------------------
DJ de Florida
Just Do It!

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's how it works.

A person has two parents for a reason. The same-sexed parent (i.e., our fathers, in our case) is our role-model; we'll tend to emulate to some extent our fathers' behavior. The opposite-sexed parent (our mothers) are our subconscious "female" model. Both are essential for proper upbringing.

This is why men raised by single mothers appear to have trouble relating to women and often end up as "nice guys".

BGMan