Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

D-u-m-p-e-d

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been since the summer before school started. I've been up and down in my DJing. Lately i've been reading alot of Pook posts because they're just awsome. So anyways i meet this girl that's really hot. She had a boyfriend. Because obviously nothings impossible even if they have a boyfriend. I used C&F (****y and funny) and got her interested in me. Her and her boyfriend break up. I go to her friends house because shes there and we watch Bad boys II and i apply some kino on her...we hold all hands and all that. So the next day her best friend tells me : " YOU AND HER SHOULD REALLY GO OUT!" I'm like ok. So she becomes my girlfriend.

Anyway we talk on the phone for the first time on wednesday. I use some good tactics. I find out she's a visual person. She likes looking at the sky and all that. I thought i did a good job. We talk for about an hour. On the phone I ask " Are you free this weekend?" she says " I don't know..." So then she ends up saying "Well i might be on friday but besides that i can't do anything until new years eve..." Then the next day she says " No never mind can't do anything friday either". Then i find out she's going out to the movies with her friends on friday... I talk to her and i say " You know what i don't care that you didn't want to do anything but lieing's fvcked up."

Then she goes on about " Oh i told you on the phone yesterday!" then i say we only talked on the phone on wednesday. Well anyways i just eventually say " Oh yeah sure i remember that..." The next day she dumps me...which is yesterday...Well anyways thats my story... Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Her friend said this by the way" She said you guys were better AS FRIENDS and she says she would be mad if you start dating someone else." I asked " uh ..Why" She said " Because if she ever wants you back...." In other words i'm really confused... Please tell me some ideas and also ideas how to get over a girl. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the threads lowering too fast because of all the replies i'm doing on other threads.. b-u-m-p.

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you want to know? It's too confusing due to the style you write in. From what I gather though, it seems that you were just dumped after going out with a girl for a little while? And now you're sad? Well get that pvssy attitude out of yourself right now, you have to grab your balls and realize that girls are not all that you make them out to be. And stick up for yourself, if you say that lying is ****ed up then by all means STICK TO IT. Don't say "I'm sorry, you're right honey" because all that that will get you is a swift kick the gonads when you get dumped. You also spent way too long talking on the phone. From what you described it sounds like you were being too "soft" (emotional, AFC, whatever you want to call it) and she picked up on it. Girls don't want to **** nice guys who they can walk over like doormats, they only use them for their money and their status.

In closing, she doesn't like you enough to be a boyfriend, but she's keeping you on the side in case she needs an emotional tampon (that's why she doesn't want you to date around). You cannot let her control you like that. Best way to get over her? Get a new girlfriend, flirt with other girls, things that make YOU happy will only lead to YOUR eventual happiness.

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NYC dude thanks man. You put things into perspective. I'm not gonna put up with that **** now. Thanks.

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NYC dude said it perfectly

not that im spiteful, but i think you should date her friend :D

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, for lack of better words, what a ****ing control freak *****?!!? I mean, she dumps YOU, and doesn't want YOU to go out and enjoy life and doesn't want YOU to bag othre girls? Wtf? Are you her dog? I think not, so go out there and go out with other girls and have fun. Don't get back with her no matter what, unless just for a quick fvck or something cuz someone with such a ****ty personality such as hers isn't worth anything BUT a quick fvck. Peace.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Explain to me..... She says she's busy. She goes out with her friends. But you say she's lieing?!

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Likrestam no she told me she was going to dinner with her dad or some bull like that...

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and AFKprotector youre totally right. I'm surprised i didnt sense her *****iness before.

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just wanted to say that now she's interested in my best friend. It's very ****ing weird. I dont very much at all. Only bothers me a bit...

Hanz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Look man, don't let it bother you at all.

To the point that you never had this issue. She is dead to you, move on.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AFK Protector
Dude, for lack of better words, what a ****ing control freak *****?!!? I mean, she dumps YOU, and doesn't want YOU to go out and enjoy life and doesn't want YOU to bag othre girls? Wtf? Are you her dog? I think not, so go out there and go out with other girls and have fun. Don't get back with her no matter what, unless just for a quick fvck or something cuz someone with such a ****ty personality such as hers isn't worth anything BUT a quick fvck. Peace.
AFK these are exactly my thoughts, i was the 1 feeling mad when i read that, hoe the fcuk can she say she will be mad if he dates other girls! she deserves a slap, she wants him to stop dating whaislt she goes and does what she pleases, after dumping you, because she might want you back.

All i can say is you better not dam listen to the BS. go on get her mad go and date as many girls as you want (and change your user name) :cool:

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Read more posts. Realise that there are more single girls. Date other girls. In front of her. Get some balls. I also disapprove of the way you asked her out ('are you free....?') -- it communicates a neediness that you shouldn't be doing.

nishbuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, before you got dumped, she was showing you signs of low interest, that you didnt' want to pay attention to, because you liked her.
That's okay. I just did the exact same thing in a 6 month relationship that I got dumped from.

She was showing constant signs of low interest, and I didn't want to pay attention, or just attributed them to some other reason...Do you know what the outcome was? Me sitting here typing to you, just got dumped by a girl who is nowhere near as complete a person that I am. And feeling bad about it, because I loved her. <<---Now THAT's bull****.

You dont' want that to happen again.

But what's the moral here? We need to work on our weeding out skills.
More experienced DJs, and stronger men, would have weeded out the girls that you and I were dumped from before they ever went out with them in the first place.
That's what we need to work on. Look for the signs of low interest, and those other signs that show she just wants a F*king lapdog (which you are NOT), and move on.
This is the type of girl, that the experienced DJ should look at, give a small look, and a small laugh, and think to himself. "In your dreams girl. You're not good enough for me."

Seriously, she is not worth the time, not even CLOSE to a quality girl. Go find another woman that is worthy to date you; not some control freak, low-interest skank.
Sorry if I sound harsh, I hate women right now.

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tough story void. looks like u fell into the old trap of being c&f til u "get" the girl and then being a wuss again. honestly, u never get a girl. u have to entice her everyday. an hour on the fone didnt sound too great, and u might not have held out enough when her friend said u guys should go out.

u didnt go into detail as to whether or not u treated her differently...

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey you all this post is a year old. If he hasn't moved on by now, which I am possitive he has, then I'll eat my kettle.