Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

D-Bol Diary

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
foreverAFC said:
are you trying to look like Razor Ramon
I'm gonna say no, cos I have no clue who that is :D

Chest was pretty heavy today, shoulder gave grief, which held me back a bit I think.

Bench
50 x ? got bored, didnt even get a pump after like 12 - 15
90 x 12 - good warmup :)
110 x 3
110 x 3
105 x 4
105 x 3
100 x 4
100 x 4
100 x 4
100 x 5

Yeeeah b1tch!
Incline DB press
32.5 each hand, 3 sets of 8

Decline fly
40kg each sideGAINZZZ

Incline fly
35 each side GAINZZZ
4 sets 8

tricep pulldowns
60kg
3sets 12

tricep pullovers
55kg
3 sets

Seated fly to finish
THIS MACHINE
91kg x 7
119kg(full stack) x 4.8 (sooo close to that 5th rep!!!)
91kg x 8
WHOLE EXERCISE WAS GAINZZZZ
done
:)

feeling kinda tired lately - not sure if its caffeine addiction or low testosterone levels from taking D-bol without a test base...

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

TheStig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Purefilth said:
THIS MACHINEfeeling kinda tired lately - not sure if its caffeine addiction or low testosterone levels from taking D-bol without a test base...
That would be a pec deck. Yeah I feel you on the tiredness, could be caffeine. I would say I'm moderately addicted to caffeine. No withdrawal symptoms if I don't have it, but I get pretty tired. If I had to guess I'd say my intake ranges from 200-700 mg depending on the day. And I don't drink coffee on days I workout, so I can get the full pre workout benefit. Craze isn't even high in caffeine (60mg per scoop), so on workout days I don't have that much caffeine.

Nice gainz!

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Body screaming at me for a rest day and doms from deadlifts give me no choice but to oblige. Legs tomorrow, lighter loads with plenty of volume is the plan :)

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Leg Day

Clean 60kg and frontsquat it x 8
clean and frontsquat 90kg x 6

went to clean 100kg, lost it, elbow failed and hurt like a mufuker, thats it for clean&squats today.

i was cleaning up th frontsquat cos some fat ****er was in the squat rack doing INCLINE PRESS of all fvcking things, and took his time. wouldnt even step aside for me to put the bar down,inbetween his fvcking sets!
"just step aside for me to put this down buddy"
"no, Im using it, I'm in no rush"
"Youre inbetween sets - I just need to put this down after my set":cuss:
"Its the only place to squat, thats why its called a SQUAT RACK"
"well its the only place i can do this too"

****in faaggootttt -I didnt wnt to move his bench, just set down my bar without dropping it but no, he sat there in my way and watched me drop it. fvcking prick - I had a problem with him before, if i have to deal with his ignorance one more time ill have to smash him in his fat fvcking nose.

I had to drop the fukkin thing. PRIICK.

Finally he moved after there were 3 of us looking at him and waiting - he only took 20 minutes to do 3 sets well done fatty.

pissed off, but had a buddy with me, so we laughed it off and focused on the training.
frontsquat
90kg x 6
100kg x 3

backsquat
100kg x 6
110kg x 3
frontsquat
70kg x 6
backsquat
70kg x 6
plus some ones and 2's as warmdowns

Leg press
full stack 175kg and got my buddy to push against the seat for extra resistance
annd got him to push only on the negatives for

fvkkin hit the glute and hams and quads haaarrddd there:up:

did seated calve and standing calves and weighted pullups too.

and gone :D

switch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Purefilth said:
i was cleaning up th frontsquat cos some fat ****er was in the squat rack doing INCLINE PRESS of all fvcking things, and took his time. wouldnt even step aside for me to put the bar down,inbetween his fvcking sets!
"just step aside for me to put this down buddy"
"no, Im using it, I'm in no rush"
"Youre inbetween sets - I just need to put this down after my set":cuss:
"Its the only place to squat, thats why its called a SQUAT RACK"
"well its the only place i can do this too"

****in faaggootttt -I didnt wnt to move his bench, just set down my bar without dropping it but no, he sat there in my way and watched me drop it. fvcking prick - I had a problem with him before, if i have to deal with his ignorance one more time ill have to smash him in his fat fvcking nose.

Finally he moved after there were 3 of us looking at him and waiting - he only took 20 minutes to do 3 sets well done fatty.
yeah, i deal with that sh!t nearly everyday,asshats doing a 15kg military press in the rack,i mean REALLY? what in dafuq would happen if you went to failure on 15 kgs? get a bruise?
20 mins ...i bet he was using paper weights to boot >__>

you know there should be a fvcking board sign in every gym that says:

" skinny faggots belong to the food court
fatties belong to the treadmill
the rack is for 100kgs and above.
anyone caught breaking the rule will be subject to ass rape.
-management"

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah man i wouldve lost my rag if I didnt have a buddy with me. He's a mellow chap, so chilled me a bit.

TheStig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep hittin it hard filth, and yeah I have some experience with people like that (I think we all have at some point).

Fvcking frustrating as all hell...like when I was doing farmer's carries last week, as part of my circuit, just as a recent example. I would do my half lap (there's a track bordering my gym), set down the dumbbells on the side of the track after my half lap, and move on to rollouts.

Well, as I'm finishing my set of rollouts...I see some guy moving my dumbbells. I take out an earbud, and he's all like, "You don't put these here! You can't! People walk here!" This guy really likes to tell people what to do.. I was pissed. However, wanting to get on with my circuit and not lose time, I just go, "Ok I'll just put em here" (pretty much an extra 3 inches from where they were). And the icing on the cake, was that he got off of his elliptical (that's all he ever does) to tell me all this.

In the 6 or so months I've been doing farmer's carries like that, not a person has ever said anything to me about it, even the employees.

I've had weird interactions with this guy...I mean he can be alright to talk to, and he's nice for the most part, but has no fvcking clue in the world how a gym is and how people are when they lift heavy sh1t. Awhile back I was doing rack pulls in the power rack. Had my music in, and was blasting away at them. Not being obnoxious, but the sets were getting pretty heavy. After a while, he comes over and starts telling me I need to put the weight down more quietly because the echo of the metal hurts his head (lol). He's also told me I shouldn't have my music loud. Honestly I just ignore him for the most part so it's not a problem.

And I've seen the stereotypical curls in the squat rack, I have also seen incline press in the squat rack (thankfully on a day I didn't need it), and I've seen a couple kids doing preacher curls for 45 min, using 2 bars, taking up all the 10s and 5s.

You'll find people like that everywhere, unless you go to a (semi) hardcore gym where everyone knows how sh1t should be.

Stort_Brød

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Purefilth said:
is that a hint of roid rage I detect :p hahah

TheStig said:
I've had weird interactions with this guy
hence why I don't talk to anyone in the gym except for one bloke that drives the same car VL Commodore yeeeew!!!! haha

I'm thinking of going to a proper gym you know the ones without treadmills and elipticals lol because there are too many pansy pretty boys that workout in groups of 3-4 take up half the benches just while one bloke does his chestpress of about 30kg thinking they be getting gainz, or using the one piece of equipment for half an hour and of course thats the one piece you have left to finish your workout.

plus at a proper lifting gym there are so many more blokes that you can learn from or just use them as motivation to get that big.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stort_Brød said:
is that a hint of roid rage I detect :p hahah

hence why I don't talk to anyone in the gym except for one bloke that drives the same car VL Commodore yeeeew!!!! haha

I'm thinking of going to a proper gym you know the ones without treadmills and elipticals lol because there are too many pansy pretty boys that workout in groups of 3-4 take up half the benches just while one bloke does his chestpress of about 30kg thinking they be getting gainz, or using the one piece of equipment for half an hour and of course thats the one piece you have left to finish your workout.

plus at a proper lifting gym there are so many more blokes that you can learn from or just use them as motivation to get that big.
Hell no! I dont even think roid rage is real - Just some shiit a lawyer made up to get a client off an assault charge and the phrase stuck cos the jury bought it!

Hah in my gym - I AM THE MOTIVATION!!!:D
but seriously - I am one of the best physiques in there - size and strength wize - only people putting more weight than me are holding way too much bodyfat.
Ant hafl of them couldnt keep up with me on leg day. *****-azz freaKS

ANYWAY DOne arms and shoulders.
warmup downstairs
Dozen dips - left shoulder catching, dont have full mobility :(
left elbow still a little sore, made it through the whoile workout though, just failed final accessory work ;)

Chest press
119kg x 3
112kg x 6
105kg x 8

Shoulder OH press
70kg x 3
70kg x 4
70kg x 5
60kg x 8

Incline press
91kg x 7
91kg x 7
91kg x 8

what followed was a badass workout - I dont know how many of you have seen the motivational video of an english PT who only has one leg?
Anyway - he goes to my gym and I hashed out a shoulders day with him. We tore it up, finished with some biceps and heavy triceps (where my elbow failed me)

Anyway, deep freeze on the elbow to chill off the inflammation and a postworkout
halfdozen egg omlette with
100g cottage cheese and
a pile coleslaw

Back Day tomorrow providing doms from legday have chilled out enough for me to deadlift.:up:

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Dbol alone filth? Why?! Use a ttansderm test base at least. That lethargacy will murder you. Roid rage isn't real just that feeling of god is though hehe

Stort_Brød

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it was but a joke man lol. it is just general idiots allowed in public rage.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnChops said:
Dbol alone filth? Why?! Use a ttansderm test base at least. That lethargacy will murder you. Roid rage isn't real just that feeling of god is though hehe
Johnnyboy! long time no see! I didnt even think of that TBH - maybe next time ill test too. Definitely do feel a bit lethargic - but still as soon as I see the Iron Its BEAST MODE.

Back day

Elbow started giving me grief from the first fvckin set

Deadlifts
120 x 5
160 x 4(***REP PR)
160 x 4
160 x 2

Deficit deadlifts

120 x 3(**PR COS I DONT USUALLY HIT THESE DEFICIT ONES :D)
120 x 3

Yates's row
90 x 10
90 x 10
90 x 10

Bent over row
90 x 12
90 x 12
90 x 12
90 x 12

one hand DB rows
42.5kg x 10
42.5x 10
42.5x 12

that last set took some doing! i had to get angry. Angry that I was tired, angry that it was heavy angry that I didnt wanna do it and just FOCUS!!!

Seated Tbar row
close grip
70kg x 12
70kg x 12
Wide grip
70kg x 12
took soo much willpower and i nearly didnt do it but
70kg x 12

hurt so goddamn much!
Finished with a set of pullups and held on till failure on the last rep!

nearly on for puking there - fvcking intense session.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
aaaand just gone done an hours cardio

easy

Driggs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am interested in what psychological effects you may have had. I get completely insane if I go on DHEA, androstenedione and diol both made me hyperaggressive. I would be scared to do real roids but then I have heard the psych effects from the old prohormones were worse.

IMO roids are not a good idea at all but it's not my body and I am naturally a very big dude anyway.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Driggs said:
I am interested in what psychological effects you may have had. I get completely insane if I go on DHEA, androstenedione and diol both made me hyperaggressive. I would be scared to do real roids but then I have heard the psych effects from the old prohormones were worse.

IMO roids are not a good idea at all but it's not my body and I am naturally a very big dude anyway.
As far as I can tell - theres been no negative psych effects. im a happy, confident person anyway, so being in a good mood is nothing new here. There is a confidence boost though, definitely now that its been a couple of weeks I have that "god mode" feeling.

Focused in the gym - I plan to lift x xx xx on the way, do x sets with 8 - 12 reps and i lift it.

Recovery time is faster inbetween sets and between workouts, DOMs disappear fast.

Eating like a champion - but have a little heartburn starting up.

What specifically were you interested in?

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah filth been super busy actually just starting a contest prep for WNBA show coming up and school has kept.me off the internet a lot Lol. But yeah test base is always a good thing. I felt like an animal I ran a stano/helladrol cycle and gained 20 lbs (lean) and wasn't lethargic. Dbol is insane and pretty hepatoxic though so be careful bud but its a strong compound. Honestly you're not far in pick up some 4dhea transdermal test if.you don't want to pin yourself. Cheers
And just to add steroids are fine unless you abuse them aka cruising on test for years on end.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnChops said:
Yeah filth been super busy actually just starting a contest prep for WNBA show coming up and school has kept.me off the internet a lot Lol. But yeah test base is always a good thing. I felt like an animal I ran a stano/helladrol cycle and gained 20 lbs (lean) and wasn't lethargic. Dbol is insane and pretty hepatoxic though so be careful bud but its a strong compound. Honestly you're not far in pick up some 4dhea transdermal test if.you don't want to pin yourself. Cheers
And just to add steroids are fine unless you abuse them aka cruising on test for years on end.
before and afters?

Chest day like an animal today

Bench - no spotter

60kg warmup - 12 slow
100kg - stretch x 6 slow
120kg x 3
120kg x 1 (no spotter - didnt wanna risk getting stuck)
110kg x 4
110kg x 3
110kg x 3
100kg x 6
100kg x 6
100kg x 5.5
90kg x 8
80kg x 12
60kg x 15

helluva bench day! - wouldve been going for 1rm if my buddy had made it on time!

Decline cable fly
40kg each side

incline
35kg each side

pec-deck
fullstack 119kg

tri ext
54kg x 12
74kg x 12
back to pec-deck to finish
119kg x 4
dropset
finished on 84 kg x 2

muscle failure
feel like a boss :D

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll have to find my befores but my back width is far greater, shoulders pop out more, leaner and arms/chest blew up. My legs have always been big so they weren't affected except my calves which grew a good amount. I'll see if I can find em

TheStig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Purefilth said:
before and afters?

Chest day like an animal today

Bench - no spotter

60kg warmup - 12 slow
100kg - stretch x 6 slow
120kg x 3
120kg x 1 (no spotter - didnt wanna risk getting stuck)
110kg x 4
110kg x 3
110kg x 3
100kg x 6
100kg x 6
100kg x 5.5
90kg x 8
80kg x 12
60kg x 15

helluva bench day! - wouldve been going for 1rm if my buddy had made it on time!

Decline cable fly
40kg each side

incline
35kg each side

pec-deck
fullstack 119kg

tri ext
54kg x 12
74kg x 12
back to pec-deck to finish
119kg x 4
dropset