cutting ties with my ex, is this too cruel?

eastside562

Don Juan
Reaction score
She left me for no reason on my part and gave me no chance. After i manage to date her again she listened to her coworker and decided to test my loyalty which i failed becuase of what i went through with her. I did alot for her and gave 100% of my effort. Her coworker seem to put ideas on her head and she listens. She calls me every day and talks on the phone all day. I want to cut her off completely.

My last message to her will be this.

We should stop talking, all my friends say your full of games and not even worth a friendship. for once i will listen to them. Out of all your ex, you treated me the worse. You listen to other poeple and plot things on me like a psycho. When i treated you good and gave you 100% of my time. I hope the next guy treats you like **** cuz you deserve it. I have a grudge on you so dont ever talk to me again. Also **** that 30 year old hoe. She needs to worry about her own ass and stay off my nuts. You cant exspect me to be loyal when your selfish as **** in your decision to boot me out of no were with no chance. I cant be friends with someone as crazy as you. It aint fair for you to treat me that way and test me like that after everything you put me through. Test me when im your ****in bf not when im dating. I dont ever wanna see you again.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
Your last message should be total silence, preceded by deleting her from your life.

Anything else is your ego looking for a hug.

Vanish with no trace and act as though you don't give a sh**. When it's not acting anymore, you'll be fine.

eastside562

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was willing to do anything to get her back till i found out more info on her. That 30 year old slut made her test me. When i got my ex flowers she told her to put it in trash and take a pic to send to me. She didnt do it but still pisses me off that she listens to her. Been mad ever since my ex told me.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
You Owe Her Nothing

Do a "Keyser Soze," and vanish.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read my sig and go ghost.
The best revenge you can have on an ex is to live on inside her head.
I can't remember whose sig that phrase was in but you achieve it by ignoring her and getting on with improving your life.
Sending that text may be gratifying but it will only reinforce the negative bullsht she thinks about you.
Saying nothing and going NC will have far greater effect.

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
eastside562 said:
We should stop talking, all my friends say your full of games and not even worth a friendship. for once i will listen to them. Out of all your ex, you treated me the worse. You listen to other poeple and plot things on me like a psycho. When i treated you good and gave you 100% of my time. I hope the next guy treats you like **** cuz you deserve it. I have a grudge on you so dont ever talk to me again. Also **** that 30 year old hoe. She needs to worry about her own ass and stay off my nuts. You cant exspect me to be loyal when your selfish as **** in your decision to boot me out of no were with no chance. I cant be friends with someone as crazy as you. It aint fair for you to treat me that way and test me like that after everything you put me through. Test me when im your ****in bf not when im dating. I dont ever wanna see you again.
For the love of God, do NOT send this!

Maybe you've been reading women's magazines in the hope it will give you insights, but it's poisoned your mind. This kind of message is childish, whiney... and beneath you!

Tictac's advice is spot on. Indifference is your best friend now.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
eastside562 said:
She left me for no reason on my part and gave me no chance. After i manage to date her again she listened to her coworker and decided to test my loyalty which i failed becuase of what i went through with her. I did alot for her and gave 100% of my effort. Her coworker seem to put ideas on her head and she listens. She calls me every day and talks on the phone all day. I want to cut her off completely.

And... What do you hope this message does? She sounds like she is crazy, but... You don't sound any better with this nonsense.

This message will do nothing for you.... Other than what it's already done (allowed you to vent... Which is fine... But keep it to yourself or us.)

She calls you all the time and talks to you all day? Stop answering the phone. Don't respond to texts. FIND OTHER WOMEN TO DATE.

We all get hungup on certain women, and we all have suffered from the temporary psychosis of oneitis. And most of us have discovered the power of moving on like a cold hearted killer would. Flick your cigarette into the puddle and let that represent how much thought you give to her. Find a new face to bang.

Anything else is her victory.

And it really sounds like you need to not be such a nice guy. To not let your emotions bleed out like you let them. Be hard... Be tough... Be only soft when she deserves it. Being soft with a woman who is claiming the power of the relationship is walking her to the throne (where she will walk your sanity to the guillotine)....

Vaporized

Don Juan
Reaction score
eastside562 said:

I don't understand all this Ghosts BS! I want my ego to get a hug, do her FILTHY ABSOLUTELY FILTHY like the way she did you and give her a piece of her own medicine and be done with it. These girls have issues thinking everything is some game and toy. I'm no expert like anyone on here, so maybe my advice is bad, but in my mind when she asks you to be a friend and you decline YOU HOLD THE POWER! You made the last move because SHE wanted YOU as a friend. I'm waiting right now for the text of "I just want to be friends" and I'm either going to go ghosts or dawg her life! She doesn't DESERVE me as a friend and if she chooses that route it's either BF and GF or NOTHING! I want her to know you either have all of me or you get NOTHING! I'll even get my revenge as it's best served cold :) Mommy probably would love to see the real reason I didn't trust their princess :D

- However if you cease all contact she may not take you for granted like she did and that could also be the best revenge as you flip the tables and she realizes she made a mistake.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vaporized said:
I don't understand all this Ghosts BS! I want my ego to get a hug, do her FILTHY ABSOLUTELY FILTHY like the way she did you and give her a piece of her own medicine and be done with it.
This isn't giving her a taste of her own medicine. The medicine she gave him is much more powerful than some "you're crazy; don't speak to me again" letter sent as a last resort to have any kind of dignity (see: feed the ego with the belief that she will care.)

This.... Will in fact bring no extra dignity at all....

Nor will it effect her in the way the writer intends. It will only make her more defensive. It will only give her more material to laugh at with her girlfriends.

Vaporized said:
but in my mind when she asks you to be a friend and you decline YOU HOLD THE POWER!
This would only be true if she was offering friendship to play some kind of mindgame with you..... Most of the time - they're offering friendship because: a) they have grown too comfortable dropping their emotion on you, and don't want to lose that (but also don't want sex with you anymore.) and/or b) they're just trying to be nice. and/or c) playing games and want to keep you on a string.

Vaporized said:
You made the last move because SHE wanted YOU as a friend. I'm waiting right now for the text of "I just want to be friends" and I'm either going to go ghosts or dawg her life! She doesn't DESERVE me as a friend and if she chooses that route it's either BF and GF or NOTHING! I want her to know you either have all of me or you get NOTHING!
You have no power then.

She is the one making this decision = she's the one with the power.

Trying to reclaim the powere after she's made the decision - has as much chance as happening as trying to glue back on your hand after a saw has cut it off.... You can make it look like it's still there; but it's certainly not functional (or healthy).

Vaporized said:
I'll even get my revenge as it's best served cold :) Mommy probably would love to see the real reason I didn't trust their princess :D
This is stuff women do.

I am not a woman.

Vaporized said:
- However if you cease all contact she may not take you for granted like she did and that could also be the best revenge as you flip the tables and she realizes she made a mistake.
Who cares whst she realizes? (hint: most of the time it'll take years for her to reconsider her decisions.)

The only realize that mattes:

Realizing that there's many more women out there; who won't be such a pain in the @ss....

And realizing that your thoughts are better spent on finding those women....

Give this woman no more time. No more thoughts. Let old dirt turn to mud...

Vaporized

Don Juan
Reaction score
bukowski_merit said:
This isn't giving her a taste of her own medicine. The medicine she gave him is much more powerful than some "you're crazy; don't speak to me again" letter sent as a last resort to have any kind of dignity (see: feed the ego with the belief that she will care.)

This.... Will in fact bring no extra dignity at all....

Nor will it effect her in the way the writer intends. It will only make her more defensive. It will only give her more material to laugh at with her girlfriends.

This would only be true if she was offering friendship to play some kind of mindgame with you..... Most of the time - they're offering friendship because: a) they have grown too comfortable dropping their emotion on you, and don't want to lose that (but also don't want sex with you anymore.) and/or b) they're just trying to be nice. and/or c) playing games and want to keep you on a string.

You have no power then.

She is the one making this decision = she's the one with the power.

Trying to reclaim the powere after she's made the decision - has as much chance as happening as trying to glue back on your hand after a saw has cut it off.... You can make it look like it's still there; but it's certainly not functional (or healthy).

This is stuff women do.

I am not a woman.

Who cares whst she realizes? (hint: most of the time it'll take years for her to reconsider her decisions.)

The only realize that mattes:

Realizing that there's many more women out there; who won't be such a pain in the @ss....

And realizing that your thoughts are better spent on finding those women....

Give this woman no more time. No more thoughts. Let old dirt turn to mud...
I can't lie what you say is true to an extent, but what if you liked the girl, she responds as "lets just be friends" and you go ghost from there. NO CONTACT PERIOD! When she texts you, you just ignore her until she pleads you back (if she realizes her fatal error) or you just move on. That is what I thought was the purpose of NO CONTACT. You either move on or she takes you back, but if he's content on this being completely done with no hopes of a relationship, then he should DAWG HER LIFE! IDK that's just how I deal with things and I've always felt better getting the last word in knowing I seared my vision into their mind and they can't respond! If you end the convo as "I can't be friends, sorry lets just go our separate way" then it seems as tho u broke up with her in the first place. You denied her contact. She either agrees and it's done you go ghosts, or she reconsiders her agenda and realizes what she did. My girl has NO other guys in her life PERIOD! She a catholic home school girl so she can choose REAL contact or VIRTUAL contact. I'm assuming she going virtual (already realized she's using apps again to talk to people), but she's delusional! I was kind of hanging on to a fragment of maybe she would take me back maybe this would happen or maybe that, but from prior experiences she had several "online" BF's at one time! This girl already reverted back to her old ways cuz I'm out of her life lol. In my situation I was hoping going ghosts would draw her in, but for him he is THROUGH with her! I play their games and I enjoy winning them ;) Revenge is best served COLD!