Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cutting back on the woman hating thing...

HeadLightsOn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been reading through a lot of posts lately.

This forum has some excellent advise, well rounded stories and obviously, great tips.

But TBH, the whole female hating thing taints these forums. At least a bit.

Everyone has issues at one stage or another. Men and women. That's life, and no one ever said it was a straight road to happiness.

We all have our good happy stories, and our not so good bad/sad/heavy stories.

I just think that this forum is such a great source of information, but that there is a little too much of the anti-female vibe on here.

And no I'm not wet behind the ears, a Troll (check my other posts), or anti SS.

Any thoughts?

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think its just fine how it is. If one becomes a little jaded from their experiences with the opposite sex then I guess it tells me they've discovered
their dirt little secrets and thats just how it is.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My thoughts are that there are a few men here who are prone to shout "Misogynist!" every time the current behaviors, thought processes and paradigms of women are defined and discussed.

The fact is that the media has horribly corrupted their perceptions en masse, and it is extremely important that we recognize this and develop strategies to deal with these issues and just as importantly, to educate other men who are trapped within a feminized education and media bombardment.

What you see as "women hating" is actually our attempt to awaken men to the actual "man hating" that has been gaining momentum in the past 40 years.

There are reasons that women by and large do not respect men in today's world. Likewise, there are reasons why they feel that they are not accountable for their words and actions. And these behaviors are visible in our every-day interactions with them when we are aware of their existence.

Most men who come here are completely baffled by their problems with women, thinking (erroneously) that they (the men who come here) are entirely to blame. They have been taught that there is something wrong with them. They have been taught that there is something very wrong with being a man, and to feel shame for that.

SS helps to show men that they are not entirely to blame, that there are largely invisible forces at work that have corrupted the male/female dynamic into something that puts men at a very real disadvantage.

I advise one and all to consider the purpose and motive behind men who paint a picture of reality here before crying out "Woman hater" or "Misogynist". The motivation is to awaken men in order to restore their power and their rightful place of authority in the world. It is to normalize that which has been horrifically corrupted.

It is not a matter of hating women. It is a matter of hating what has happened to cultural mores via media saturation. It started with women buying into illusion, and now men have followed suit. Things are not so pretty when the lights are turned on, but we need to define reality and proceed from there in order for there to be any hope of a return to normalcy.

Or, one can just keep trying to game women and not give a sh!t at all about their fellow men. As for me, I know that when enough men are made aware, critical mass will be reached and men will no longer shuffle around with their heads down looking for table scraps.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well said Atom Smasher. Inspirational.

I think "hate" is too strong a word to use for how most men here feel about women.

We "hate" what they're capable of and we "hate" how they can reduce us to quivering messes with one unreplied-to text.

But hating women isn't what most guys here are about. I am very critical of them but I wish them no harm.

I agree there are some guys here who probably do hate women, but the vast majority just want to be able to handle them better and vent their frustrations.

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hate is just a proxy for a lack of understanding. When you see things for what they are up front, you don't hate anyone. You simply accept those who you want to associate with and cut off those you don't.

You'll notice that the long time posters here don't display any hate, because they're experienced and know better. The newer guys who are just 'waking up' are the ones who get pissed, and I don't blame them, particularly those who have been sold the marriage lie for decades only to wake up one morning with their life in shambles.

Like RT says, 'unplugging is a dirty, thankless job, but somebody's gotta do it'.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats wrong with hate?!

matter of fact fvck you OP for wanting to control men's hate lolol :)

There is power in emotion, there is power in hate...the ability to hate that which holds you down be it the state, sponsored misandry, feminists....is a big component of breaking the chains.

If the founding fathers hadn't hated king george's usurious taxation to German banks we never would have had freedom.

And I say to all you dateless polly-annas preaching to mature men 'women aren't that bad' who can't even get a sniff of puzzy, if you think women are dainty, blameless creatures....have a kid with one...then see how different you feel. I felt the same way until I had a baby momma to deal with.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't waste time and energy hating women. I simply select for the good ones and ignore the lousy ones. The only people worth hating wear Chicago Bears uniforms.

origin138

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think there is a fine line between hating women, and hating what women have become. Most of us here subscribe to the latter and are doing what it takes to retain the male identity and work with the current state of affairs regardless of how undesirable they are.

True misogyny is an AFC trait. I see this all the time with the white knights I work with. In an attempt to impress the women, they will malign me for "hating women" (in front of the women) when in fact, I love women. There is a big difference. It's no coincidence at our weekly lunches the women sit next to and around me, and the caped crusaders are at the other end of the table having a sausage fight.

At the same time, there is always room for revloution, but the revolution needs to start with unplugging and being better men and not finger pointing.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
I fvk the good ones, and I fvk the lousy ones.

But I will never give more than fvking to a h0r, and I highly recommend the same mentality to the rest of men. Even those who call such thinking "misogyny".

Some seriously good posts in this thread. Hat-tip to you Atom for a great elaboration.
Ha, yes, certainly. I should have mentioned it's okay to get your rocks off with one if that's all she's good for.

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anger is natural when you wake up and realize you've been sold a lie. Its natural to blame someone, to let that well up and make it form hate.

One of the strongest forms of anger happens when the wool was pulled over your eyes. Its natural, but you have to get over it. Where the hate is irrational, you have to give it up. Where the hate is justified, you have to learn to forgive. For the religious, I would add in here that forgiveness is something Christ demands. But for everyone, forgiveness unburdens yourself. Lets you move on, lifts a weight off yourself. Even for the most ardent atheist, forgivess is good for you.

Forgiveness doesn't mean being ignorant. Doesn't mean lie down and take it. Be aware. Be aware of what women do, counteract the bad. Take advantage of the good.

If you're walking in the woods and a bee comes up and stings you, you can choose to hate. But you can also choose to examine. The bee is just doing what it does naturally. It left threatened, it attacked. Like the bee, women do what comes naturally. Be it branch swinging hypergamy to cuckolding the best provider they can muster. When it stings, anger is normal. Long after the sting is gone, if you still have anger, that's hate. It does you no good. You can be aware without hating.

I remember my first onities. I was sooo pissed, led on, never even got to lay her. I was so pissed about that, how she said she really wanted to, distance got in the way and she went back to the bad boy. I was angry for a long while. With time, the wounds healed and I can see she was just doing what came naturally to her. I choose not to wallow in hatred, instead using that to make myself a better me.

There is some hate on the forums here. Its hard to tell if its stinging anger, or dwelling hate festering from long ago wounds. Those men need to find their own peace, whether they learn to forgive as I advocate, or learn to get over it in other ways. If they choose to live with the hate, embrace the hate, that is their choice.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bradd80 said:
It's all great in the beginning when everything's new and going well, but in the end women will always show their true colors and tie your brain in knots.
Good one Bradd.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
scrouds said:
If you're walking in the woods and a bee comes up and stings you, you can choose to hate. But you can also choose to examine. The bee is just doing what it does naturally. It left threatened, it attacked. Like the bee, women do what comes naturally. Be it branch swinging hypergamy to cuckolding the best provider they can muster. When it stings, anger is normal. Long after the sting is gone, if you still have anger, that's hate. It does you no good. You can be aware without hating.
This is a flawed premise

women indeed do what comes naturally

but men cannot fully do what comes naturally because women's big brother the state stands ready to empty a married man of his pockets, or else throw a man from his domicile, or in jail for a mere rape accusation without proof...this is not a 'bee sting'

this is the main crippling difference.

women walks out of the marriage = she gets cash prizes from man

man walks out of marriage = he gives cash prizes to women

what part of this equation seems natural to you? :crackup: hardly a 'bee sting'

if men were free to do whats natural women would get a bloody nose for every 'SH1t test' she dares to throw...and there would be no sh!t tests...unless the girl likes being smacked...instead men jump through women's hoops like faggots thinking it makes them 'better men' and thinking 'ooohhh this is the way its always been!' retards

today men are constrained while women are empowered....

thus there is anger among prescient men

men should be angered, enraged demanding change...lol...but you know what..it won't happen...men would rather maintain a cool facade...game a few strands of lackluster poontang than to fight for meaningful change.

if as i believe men are an endangered species destined to be eliminated in 50 years...men have only themselves to blame.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed OP. I am not a woman-hater like a lot of posters seem to be these days. I have a very close friend who listens to/worships Tom Leykis and is a woman-hater. Sadly he is too old to still be a virgin/never dated anyone, but neither myself nor one of his other friend's who has his sh!t together as well can help him out anymore. Sadly not only is he a virgin, but he is officially FAR behind the times.

I've gained experience with women through trial-and-error, dating, ONS, cold approaches, daygame, nightgame, etc. and have learned how to better screen new females and hold my tongue more appropriately. No dating guru or keyboard jockey can replace my own credentials. I know they play games, screw you over, but they still want to bang me and I still get some regardless and with fewer BS problems I have to put up with. If anything the experiences are making who and what I want more salient in my mind.

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Burroughs said:
This is a flawed premise

women indeed do what comes naturally

but men cannot fully do what comes naturally because women's big brother the state stands ready to empty a married man of his pockets, or else throw a man from his domicile, or in jail for a mere rape accusation without proof...this is not a 'bee sting'

this is the main crippling difference.

women walks out of the marriage = she gets cash prizes from man

man walks out of marriage = he gives cash prizes to women

what part of this equation seems natural to you? :crackup: hardly a 'bee sting'

if men were free to do whats natural women would get a bloody nose for every 'SH1t test' she dares to throw...and there would be no sh!t tests...unless the girl likes being smacked...instead men jump through women's hoops like faggots thinking it makes them 'better men' and thinking 'ooohhh this is the way its always been!' retards

today men are constrained while women are empowered....

thus there is anger among prescient men

men should be angered, enraged demanding change...lol...but you know what..it won't happen...men would rather maintain a cool facade...game a few strands of lackluster poontang than to fight for meaningful change.

if as i believe men are an endangered species destined to be eliminated in 50 years...men have only themselves to blame.
My friend, you choose to be angry. I've got my eyes wide open sane as you. I see what you are and are saying. It goes back to what I was saying about the differences between anger and hate. When I hear stories about good men and good fathers being screwed over, I do get angry. I feel anger against the injustices of the world, its a natural emotion. But I don't let that morph to hate.

While I can be angry at a situation, I am disappointed in the treatment of fathers and men in general. I am disappointed in the system and the incentives it creates. Likewise I'm disappointed at the choices women make, though given the incentives in place, I am not surprised.

If you want to turn the tides, an emotional response is not the answer. Hating women for the choices they make will be neither effective or useful. We must delve deep into the nature of women to realize the choices they make are probably the closest to what's called "rational self interest" as you can get. Its why building and maintaining society was the prevue of men. Women's natural tendencies to rational self interest were kept in control, kept in line with the needs of society, using whatever method was handy, be it physical control or shaming methods. Up until the romantic period, knowledge of the baser instincts of women was common knowledge. We "forgot" that.

Now men have an innate ability to push through barriers and challenges, overcome what needs to be overcome. The environment we currently operate in sucks. If you want children, make it happen. Whether that's learning game, screening like hell for the right woman and taking a dive in and hoping your game skills can hold it together for at least 25 years, that's great. We are men, we overcome. If that means leaving the country for greener pastures, again we are men, we overcome.

Or we realize that our goals come with too much risk. So we make new ones. We make the best deal we can and go with that.

I challenge anyone, if you feel the hate, if it grows inside of you, release it, let it go. Set some goals, work towards achieving them. I don't care if its kids, lay count, money, art or call of duty. But find something you can be proud of and go make it happen. Funnel the energy of hate into something useful.

The Gambler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
scrouds said:
My friend, you choose to be angry. I've got my eyes wide open sane as you. I see what you are and are saying. It goes back to what I was saying about the differences between anger and hate. When I hear stories about good men and good fathers being screwed over, I do get angry. I feel anger against the injustices of the world, its a natural emotion. But I don't let that morph to hate.

While I can be angry at a situation, I am disappointed in the treatment of fathers and men in general. I am disappointed in the system and the incentives it creates. Likewise I'm disappointed at the choices women make, though given the incentives in place, I am not surprised.

If you want to turn the tides, an emotional response is not the answer. Hating women for the choices they make will be neither effective or useful. We must delve deep into the nature of women to realize the choices they make are probably the closest to what's called "rational self interest" as you can get. Its why building and maintaining society was the prevue of men. Women's natural tendencies to rational self interest were kept in control, kept in line with the needs of society, using whatever method was handy, be it physical control or shaming methods. Up until the romantic period, knowledge of the baser instincts of women was common knowledge. We "forgot" that.

Now men have an innate ability to push through barriers and challenges, overcome what needs to be overcome. The environment we currently operate in sucks. If you want children, make it happen. Whether that's learning game, screening like hell for the right woman and taking a dive in and hoping your game skills can hold it together for at least 25 years, that's great. We are men, we overcome. If that means leaving the country for greener pastures, again we are men, we overcome.

Or we realize that our goals come with too much risk. So we make new ones. We make the best deal we can and go with that.

I challenge anyone, if you feel the hate, if it grows inside of you, release it, let it go. Set some goals, work towards achieving them. I don't care if its kids, lay count, money, art or call of duty. But find something you can be proud of and go make it happen. Funnel the energy of hate into something useful.
God damn, man.... That's awesome stuff.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Gambler,
Your Post,profound,insightful certainly sums up how I feel.....You write so well,sheer bluddy poetry......Every interest has a divergence of opinions,from one end of any spectrum you chose to the other,a Bell curve if you like.....Our original Poster,has chosen Mysogyny,hatred of Women one of many typical aspects in the Male/Female dichotomy,we write about.....I think most people who read my rambling dissertations,would agree that I am squarely placed at the opposite end of the curve,to say the Lady Posters....God Bless 'em....Please OP.....I humbly ask,do I really hate Women?....If I do,then the Guy who spends every spare buck,and every spare minute of his time,reading about,modifying and driving his menage of Cars,hates them too!...It defies logic Old Chap!....But look I think it is great that you question our beliefs,like Montesque,I disagree with you,but defend your right to state your opinions...Hopefully as you read and contribute more,then you will mellow your views and become more sympathetic to our persuasion.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We as men have a bad habit of imagining the ideal women as being kind, inviting and warm, and someone that we can show our weakness to,

but the reality is that women simply hate weak men.

Its the cold hard reality that men need to face and address, women despise men that show any weakness, because they want to be taken care of.

Thats right they despise you for wanting the same things that they demand from men. security protection reassurance etc. these things a man must earn, by overcoming insecurity, and danger in order to earn self assurance which women respond to

... But it still boils down to one fundamental truth. men you are alone, in the eyes of this society and the only ones that will be rewarded are the ones that perform, and perform well according to this societies standards.

if you think for a second that in this society your inherent personhood matters as a man, you are sorely mistaken.

This society just does not care.

There exists a very real power however in knowing exactly where one stands, no matter how desolate and isolated your situation is

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know we've all been through our phases. I've been through a few intense women-hating periods...and there is usually an emotional reason for that.

I got over it. I forgave those women who wronged me, and I accepted women for who they are, for better or worse. You cant change them. The more you fight against female nature the more miserable you will be. Focus on what you CAN control---your outlook, your choice in women, and how you manage your frame with them. If they behave lousily on a consistent basis, then leave. L-E-A-V-E. It's hard at times but gratifying when you make a decision. Men make decisions. Women let life happen to them, and then rationalize it afterwards.

Nowadays I really dont give enough of a fvck to rant and rave and steam away about gender injustice. Does it exist? Sure. I simply do my best to choose women I like, and drop the ones I dont. This is the best any one man can do, IMO. Natural selection at work.

If they arent attractive to me, I drop them.
If they are rude or crass, I drop them.
If they are slutty, I drop them.
If they display moderate-low interest, I drop them.
If they are too feminist, I drop them.
If they arent down with traditional gender roles, I drop them.

Now it's not like I'm "spinning plates" left and right, but this is how I go about my selection process. It works both online and in the real world. This is so easy. Anybody can do it. The hard part is being the best YOU you can be. Managing your confidence and emotional health, physical fitness, hobbies, etc...takes WAY more effort than selecting quality women.

I'm not going to live someone else's dream (marriage and family) unless it's MY dream too. Girls will tool us. Look at how many poor saps are living someone else's dream. Once most women have their home and family, they are all set. They have arrived. But is it YOUR dream? Be careful.

I'm also over the "nice" guy thing. In other words, I'm nice to most women. I dont neg them just because, or act like an as$hole just to come off as "alpha". I really dont care, because I dont let anyone take advantage of me and if I dont like a woman, I leave!

With regards to the bitterness/misogyny thing, yeah there will always be a contingency of those guys here. Most of them grow out of it or leave the forum. It's just the nature of a men's forum. Just look for the middle ground. Women arent angelic saints but they arent all devilish wh0res either. Most of them fall somewhere in between, like us. It's a continuum.

The best way to get OVER bitterness?? Forgive those who have wronged you, tooled you, and screwed you over. They were only acting out of their own selfishness or pain.

Last edited:

Findog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the biggest source of friction when it comes to men and women is that men go into a relationship hoping their woman never changes, and women go into a relationship hoping they can change their man as they see fit. As Chris Rock says, in the beginning stages of a romance you are not seeing your woman, warts and all, but her representative. Just like when you start a new job and bust your @ss proving yourself, women do something similar at the beginning of a romance and only show you their representative. Once the newness wears off, you get to see who they really are. Also I think part of why they are naturally drawn to the bad boy is that they have this drive to accomplish something in a relationship. They want to reform him into something that is still attractive but also possessing the good qualities of the "nice guys" that they have a hard time connecting with. A finished product is boring to them. They need projects, and an untamed bad boy is the ultimate project. They want to be the one that got him to commit and sanded down his rough edges. I think both men and women usually end up disappointed.