Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cute girl in my group of friends

Eiljwa

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is the really cute girl in my group of friends, that nearly every guy in the group likes. I have noticed myself becoming very interested in her (don't worry I have never suffered from oneitis), but I am not sure if the feeling is mutual. She looks at me and looks away sometimes, and we make eye contact other times. I have her cell phone number and I tease her sometimes("Neg" if you will), and she usually reacts to that by throwing something at me or giving me a look. One guy in my group of friends went for her for a long time, but ended up getting "burned" because she never liked him and it took him a long time to tell her that he liked her. I am not sure if that means she is not interested in a relationship, or that she is not interested in him. I guess I am just asking how I could take it further with her, without hurting any friendships. I don't really kino her much, so could stepping that up help?

Anyway if you think this is "completely AFC" or anything like that I would appreciate it if you kept the flaming to a minimum, and save some space for the actual DJ's in this place to give me some advice.

Thanks,
Eiljwa

GloriouslyInsane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You gotta squeeze some lemons to make lemonade,just make sure the juice is worth the squeeze! These kind of situations can lead to a ****load of drama and related crap if not act upon carefully.

avrilishot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would just ask her out. then if your friends get mad at you then they arent good friends. thats what I would do.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Always Assume Attraction (AAA)

What does that mean. She is now attracted to you, irregardless of before. Now that she is attracted to you, that gives you NO reason to hold back from approaching, flirting, teasing and KINO.

Understand? MOVE. The worst that can happen is she'll say no. Read the red linked post down under if you want to read up on AAA.