Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

CUT or BULK: PICS

Marcus22

Don Juan
Reaction score
PicsArt_02-19-04.08.10.jpg

Im 22 y
172cm
74 kg- 163 lbs

My arms are so small, but my belly is so big. I don't know anything about workout. Im not sure if my arms will get smaller when I cut.

Thanks you in advance.

Marcus22

Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't used the term "bulk" or "cut" since circa 2005.

In my opinion you need less food and more exercise.
I do exercise 4 days per week since a month ago. What ratio should I set up with my diet?

Marcus22

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll repeat: more exercise...less food. It's that simple.

Exercise harder and longer. In my opinion the types of exercise that you do aren't nearly as important as the consistency and intensity that you do.

Eat less but eat and drink good clean foods and liquids. I suggest rewarding yourself with a three-hour window per week of whatever you want to eat and drink. Also, minimize alcohol. No to minimal alcohol.
Thanks you Espi!, I will show my result soon!

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fix your diet first, then improve your life style.

Only once those two are somehow agreeable, find someone to help you to train correctly while you educate yourself.

Try to get rid of alchool as espi told you and possibly also simple sugars and junk food, they make you fat and most of all screw your hormones.

Meat and vegetables wont make you big but they will make you lean and healthy, once you have a solid foundation you can move to the next level.

Marcus22

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fix your diet first, then improve your life style.

Only once those two are somehow agreeable, find someone to help you to train correctly while you educate yourself.

Try to get rid of alchool as espi told you and possibly also simple sugars and junk food, they make you fat and most of all screw your hormones.

Meat and vegetables wont make you big but they will make you lean and healthy, once you have a solid foundation you can move to the next level.
Thanks for your advice, wdw. 5 days passed and I loss 3-4kg already. Im gonna show u my result soon!