Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cues on when a girl wants to dance

hope7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So far, I look for these cues to predict if a girl wants to dance:
-dancing in the most crowded areas (they want to get noticed)
-her other girlfriends have guys to dance with (they feel left out)

Signals if a girl doesn't want to dance:
-dancing with only one other girl (other girl is likely to be a c0ckblock)

Are these accurate? What are cues you guys look for?

DJStudent

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I dance quite a bit. So this is my observation. IF you want to know when a girl wants to dance with you? It's simple. Just make eye contact.

Look around the room. See a pretty girl and just look at her. She'll make eye contact if she's looking around. If you don't pick up one inviting feeling coming from her, then your chances are pretty low.

Man Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hm...what about asking someone to dance? It is better to say something along the lines of "Hey, wanna dance?" or to say something like "Hey, let's dance"?

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
KillaPetehog said:
You never ask them. You just do it.
Absolutely right. If you ask them you're looking for validity. That sh!t doesn't fly. If she freaks or pulls away don't let it bother you a second. Keep on keepin' on.

I'm not much of a dancer whatsoever (I'm white and have ZERO rhythm) but Mrs. K can really throw it down. She's balls hot to watch. Guys try to ease in all the time and dance with her which I'm cool with. What ends up a guy with a cracked pool cue over his fvcking head is when he gets too close. And the hit doesn't come from me but from her. She's a fvcking firecracker :)