Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cryptocurrency

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wasup Solomon! You know I was going to spread some knowledge up in here

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, welcome to September. Is going to be a great month for me and hopefully you as well. LTC price is soaring. LTC is what I dollar cost average into. I put about a thousand into it a month. It almost hit 100$ a couple days ago and it'll hit 100$ by January.

I'm focused on 4 ICO this month. Kyber, ChainLink, Red Pulse, and Enigma. The tech behind all four are very promising and I like them for the long term. Realistically I'll be flipping them and and then re-enter once correction hits.

We will see how my strategy works but I don't think I can lose.

@BeTheChange let me know if you want to pool some money together and whale up on these icos upcoming. To me it's guaranteed flips and I don't plan on HODL any of them really unless they just 10x off the rip (similar to Populous). I'll HODL my top 50 coins that are proven and I'm sure they'll go up for the long term.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, welcome to September. Is going to be a great month for me and hopefully you as well. LTC price is soaring. LTC is what I dollar cost average into. I put about a thousand into it a month. It almost hit 100$ a couple days ago and it'll hit 100$ by January.

I'm focused on 4 ICO this month. Kyber, ChainLink, Red Pulse, and Enigma. The tech behind all four are very promising and I like them for the long term. Realistically I'll be flipping them and and then re-enter once correction hits.

We will see how my strategy works but I don't think I can lose.

@BeTheChange let me know if you want to pool some money together and whale up on these icos upcoming. To me it's guaranteed flips and I don't plan on HODL any of them really unless they just 10x off the rip (similar to Populous). I'll HODL my top 50 coins that are proven and I'm sure they'll go up for the long term.
Yes bro. Great idea. I was meaning to write a detailed response to your PM over the weekend to discuss mechanics, strategy, etc. We will hopefully be able to talk later in the week about that.

In the mean time what are your thoughts on China banning ICOs. NEO, Gas and BNB are nose diving. Does the red pulse ICO still seem like an attractive prospect in light of all this?

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's great. It brought a short bear market and now everything is undervalued. I mean everythig currently is undervalued.

I don't think you could go wrong if you bought anything to be honest. Red Pulse cap is 15 million and individual limits are 50k. We will get a 30% bonus on first day. This ico will sell out in the first hour.

Also because the Chinese are banned from participating they will be hawking it down on the Exchange for an easy 2x.

To be honest I don't think they'll last long term but I'm bullish on purchasing my RPX and flipping it for a good 3-5x.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's great. It brought a short bear market and now everything is undervalued. I mean everythig currently is undervalued.

I don't think you could go wrong if you bought anything to be honest. Red Pulse cap is 15 million and individual limits are 50k. We will get a 30% bonus on first day. This ico will sell out in the first hour.

Also because the Chinese are banned from participating they will be hawking it down on the Exchange for an easy 2x.

To be honest I don't think they'll last long term but I'm bullish on purchasing my RPX and flipping it for a good 3-5x.
Red Pulse made an official statement on their reddit page about it. Shouldn't have a major impact given Chinese citizens are already prohibited from investing.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll probably be investing close to 10k into red pulse. Going to flip that so quick and hopefully put it in Kyber. That is assuming I can make it in the crowdsale.

What ICO's do you plan on investing in?

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll probably be investing close to 10k into red pulse. Going to flip that so quick and hopefully put it in Kyber. That is assuming I can make it in the crowdsale.

What ICO's do you plan on investing in?
Chainlink and Redpulse. The rest I want to throw into OMG if it gets low enough.

Didn't make the Kyber whitelist and nothing else looks that promising. Any others on your radar?

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recommend Enigma. Will be a nice 2x-5x in my eyes once it hits exchanges. I got into OMG when it was under 2 dollars. Wish I would've bought way more. I've also spent a couple more grand today on LiteCoin. I want to stack up on it before it hits triple figures.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of FUD in the market past two days so I bought a bunch of LiteCoin past two days. Loaded the boat up.

Red Pulse ICO is postponed so that means I can put more money into Chainlink, Enigma, and Kyber. Will be doing some flips and will put 50k into red pulse whenever that ICO date is.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With the ICO ban in china how are you guys moving?

Personally it doesn't affect me since my Strategy is to buy and hold (My Game is more longterm)

I will be loading up on more Ether tho, perfect time to buy since it has dipped

It will go up again, it always does

Peace

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of FUD in the market past two days so I bought a bunch of LiteCoin past two days. Loaded the boat up.

Red Pulse ICO is postponed so that means I can put more money into Chainlink, Enigma, and Kyber. Will be doing some flips and will put 50k into red pulse whenever that ICO date is.
Stocked up on LTC, BTC and ETH as my portfolio is light on the solid coins. At the moment I've got funds tied up in five ICOs so stretched to fund another. May have to give Chainlink a miss and get ready for Red Pulse if and when they announce. In the mean time I've thrown a few dollars at Verge on rumours it will list on another major exchange.

In the mean time I'm looking for the next sleeper. Any coins that have caught your attention you think might be set to explode?

Last edited:

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good stuff.

Enigma rubbed me the wrong way today. There terms are so confusing and they have a cap of up to 3600$ per person. It's all jacked up and the community is hating it. I think they are also holding the tokens for a month. So I honestly don't know if I still will be investing in it, because regardless I wanted to flip it.

I think Golem is undervalued.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys should leave that market before it explodes in your face... its soo high right now

Market will crash in 2018 with rates going up and the like

Bitcoin are slowly being outlawed... so they will crash too since they will hold no value.

If you guys persist buy a bit of everything... so that the ''legal online currency appears''... you'll have it... and gain on the exchange

I am old school but I would just start selling and wait

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amazon is worth 430 Billion

CryptoCurrency is market cap is 15 Billion

We may be in a bubble but blockchain is the future. The market may burn but the top companies will survive. Since you are so old school you should've leaned from the .com era.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amazon is worth 430 Billion

CryptoCurrency is market cap is 15 Billion

We may be in a bubble but blockchain is the future. The market may burn but the top companies will survive. Since you are so old school you should've leaned from the .com era.
I know... that's why I am saying to sell... why you wanna be there when all crashes.... the .com was the futur.... it still crashed

The Index took 15 years before coming back to the .com crash market cap

Ready to wait 15 years before seeing a profit?

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It will crash but I don't think the crash is soon. You say 2018?.. Is that your prediction.

I didn't know it was 15 years. Thats a very long time. Teach us about your experiences with the .com arena as I was only a kid and didn't pay attention to it.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It will crash but I don't think the crash is soon. You say 2018?.. Is that your prediction.

I didn't know it was 15 years. Thats a very long time. Teach us about your experiences with the .com arena as I was only a kid and didn't pay attention to it.
It is my prediction and I assume it

Historical studies shows:

Every 7 to 10 years the stock market crash

Every 25 years interest rates goes up or down

And when analyst says to buy... its the time to sell

When people say its the ''high time'' or are optimistic... the market crash soon after

Current events:

We at the cross road.... been 7 years and more since 2008 crash

It's been 25 years since the 1980's .... 22% mortage rate

I work in finance... every day I am being told to drop the ''average guy'' and focus on the 1%... the market is against the 99%,,, shguld I bet on them?

In 1998 there was an article about how Index Funds were the futur and the present... they were the best out there....

What happened? 2000 .com happened

What happened to these index fund (vanguard,blackrock) believers? They all died.... Why? Nortel was 70% of the market index.... they crashed with it

I believe in the value strategy... study your business and put money in it .... so far I did 55% return annually with play money (what's play money? Money you ready to put at risk cause its for fun only)

The index fund believers ''passive'' say you can't beat the market.... I agree as an old timer with this... you can't beat it.... but passive funds are still investment products... so they are efficient when?

I am an active management type of guy... in high market ... like we have... risk management is usefulll

But since this thread is on cryptomoney.... something I don't waste time in.... but the same market rules applies

1) If people say its time to buy.,... the reality is to sell it
2) Have it government approve4
3) Find how its competing against the market (monopoly style)

PrettyBoyAj and Change.... I can't help you guys... cause you guys will go with what you believe (my old timer wisdom).... but like dating... core rules always win .... 1) Find a investment which has no competition 2) find an investment which is active 3) buy low sells high 4) dont listen to anybody but your stats

Personally... if I was into cryptomoney... I would buy 1 stock of everything and see what gets legal and not .... and who owns the most market share

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We are not at peak bubble territory yet. Once wall street find a user friendly way to get the average man on the street and institutional investors involved then we can talk about a bubble.

Can't wait until wall street finds a way to create bitcoin ETFs. Then we will see the price explode.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Von

So if you relived the .com era would you have invested and made all of your money then take out all of your money and put it back in after the crash??

Or were the top companies were always stable??

When this bubble comes for Crypto would I be better taking everything out? Or should I just leave it in Bitcoin?

Status
Not open for further replies.