Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cruising...

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like my GF wouldn't dump me unless it was for something very serious, like me cheating. I feel very secure. I really cannot see her dumping me. It's a great feeling. I think it's good to be in a LTR like this rather than being with someone your not quite sure about.

I still put effort in, but i'm also quite relaxed in the LTR - I think that's the way it should be. This is the only LTR I've been in that has lasted longer than 9 months so i'm not very experienced

I'm not feeling insecure. It's just good to feel like your GF loves you. Might sound a bit soppy, but so what...

You guys know any good books on LTR's?? I've read lots of articles about LTR's but would like to read a lot of books.

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You feel secure in the relationship because she wants it to work and she will make it work for her social status until you change. Keep doing what you're doing and don't change. My cousin just broke up with a guy of 3 years, because she didn't have "the feels" for him anymore. Ergo he changed in some way from the beginning of the relationship to the end. Don't do thst

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like my GF wouldn't dump me unless it was for something very serious, like me cheating. I feel very secure. I really cannot see her dumping me. It's a great feeling.
Yeah, I've got that happening in my life right now. We're almost at the 4 month mark, but she pursued me for 2 years.

Just curious, how old is she?

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I've got that happening in my life right now. We're almost at the 4 month mark, but she pursued me for 2 years.

Just curious, how old is she?

jgoodz

Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like my GF wouldn't dump me unless it was for something very serious, like me cheating. I feel very secure. I really cannot see her dumping me. It's a great feeling. I think it's good to be in a LTR like this rather than being with someone your not quite sure about.

I still put effort in, but i'm also quite relaxed in the LTR - I think that's the way it should be. This is the only LTR I've been in that has lasted longer than 9 months so i'm not very experienced

I'm not feeling insecure. It's just good to feel like your GF loves you. Might sound a bit soppy, but so what...

You guys know any good books on LTR's?? I've read lots of articles about LTR's but would like to read a lot of books.
I just started reading 'The Rationale Male'. Check it out

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men are from Mars; Women are from Venus is a great book. It's from the 90's and puts forth the radical, controversial idea that men and women are different.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men are from Mars; Women are from Venus is a great book. It's from the 90's and puts forth the radical, controversial idea that men and women are different.
Yeah, I've read similar books like, "Why women can't read maps & men don't listen" that book was also about the differences between men & women.