Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Crossing Line with C+F

mazda

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey fellows how do you know if you cross the c+f line with a women I had made a remark on her hairdo I said along the line like" nice hairdoo looks like one of the James Bond lady and what is up with your make-up you gonna major in that in college or what?" after that she went off like a mad women on crack talking about you don't know me how dare you say that, there is no such thing in college for make up major, etc, etc ,etc. I'm like damn she be talking about how just cause I'm having a bad day I shouldn't take it out on her. And fellows she sounded serious. Then I answerr her by saying is it that time of the month already jeesh lady. I swear fellows I thought she was gonna slap me, but I kept my composure and walk away smoothly.
So again how do you kow if you cross that line with C+F?

Diaoz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Um, it's kindda hard to judge with the information available, however in my opinion, the C&F statements are fine, even the time of the month one. Even girls use that often.

However, it may come across really bad if you delivered it badly or she's really just a crackhead. Either way, just be cool and let it go. If she's into you, she'd be back in no time. Otherwise, it all good anyway.

Unforsaken

Don Juan
Reaction score
this is easy, she doesn't laugh at your jokes. If she turns real serious and just stares you down, you have 3 choices. 1. ignore it and go on, 2. recognize she might be upset and ask her/ apologize, or 3. tell her she doesn't have a sense of humor and should lighting up.

Also, to help you out. It best to be ****y and funny in a different way. You are practically dissing her, in other words your laughing at her not with her. So, your not helping the situation. Just think in your mind if someone will find it offensive.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are the only person that thinks it was funny, you've crossed the line.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by mazda
Hey fellows how do you know if you cross the c+f line with a women I had made a remark on her hairdo I said along the line like" nice hairdoo looks like one of the James Bond lady and what is up with your make-up you gonna major in that in college or what?" after that she went off like a mad women on crack talking about you don't know me how dare you say that, there is no such thing in college for make up major, etc, etc ,etc. I'm like damn she be talking about how just cause I'm having a bad day I shouldn't take it out on her. And fellows she sounded serious. Then I answerr her by saying is it that time of the month already jeesh lady. I swear fellows I thought she was gonna slap me, but I kept my composure and walk away smoothly.
So again how do you kow if you cross that line with C+F?
Dude...that's not ****y. ****y is when you're extremely proud of yourself...not when you go around insulting other people.

catch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sorry to say it mate but that wasnt funny or ****y...

thats why she went nuts at you...

EverywhereMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're confusing neg-hits with C+F. Negative hits are only meant to be used to when she thinks too highly of herself.

I had the same impression for a long time; not quite realising the difference between the two. I ended up insulting women a lot.

I'm just now starting to act ****y, and making jokes on how great I am.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
****y and funny:

Her: are you going to watch the game tongiht?

you: no, but you will be watching me lay my game on you.

**** i cant really come up with any examples..but ****y and funny is 99 percent of my game...and pretty much 99 percent of everyones game..its about being arrogent, ****y, full of urself..but with humor....and then u add humility into it...they eat it up like candy.

neg hits are for hot ass women..but you can also use neg hits on girls that arent as hot..as long as you ARE FUNNY!

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by frivolousz21

Her: are you going to watch the game tongiht?

you: no, but you will be watching me lay my game on you.

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH!!!!

How many times has that worked for you? :p

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol...actually...what I do works just about perfect for as far as I can push it.

I was just giving an example of what being ****y is.

I think its funny that I seem to continually get flamed for my ideas or ways when it seems to be working for me just right :)

mazda

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I 'm getting this C+F down so bottom line is that C+F is referring to me right? and not the girl, neg hits is for hot ass women thnaks fellos I'm beggining to understand

dookie

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have crossed the line more than a few times. Usually, I got a chuckle or a smile back, the girl's body language after the comment seemed like I made her insecure or something. I have a specific example of it if you are interseted... I guess the only save you have at thoes times is the follow up, a ****y smile mabe... Secondly, a girl that I have been flirting with, I can tell when she is using C&F (she had interest in me before I did, but when she showed it, I just went along with). Yesterday she stepped on my trousers and I told her if she was always this clumsy, and that she was gonna have to pay for that rip (there really wasn't a rip..). She replied, go cry in your own department (this confused me and I felt she crossed the line cuz I didn't see a smile, mabe she is learing to be a dj too ;). I was like whatever, and she continued with "here's 25 cent, you can call your mom and cry to her" or something along those lines. The only reply I had was, Dude, don't be cheep, it cost atlest 50c to make calls... Not the best reply but I couldn't think of anything else. hehe

McKindley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
****y and funny isn't about insulting her. That's neg hits, which, if used properly can work out ok. But for most guys its a bad idea. C and F has to be used effectively or not at all.

For example here's a C and F line:

I'm out with a girl and she is flirting with me like it's middle school all over again. Keeps trying to tickle me. We had a good rapport already, so I playfully say:

"You're so in love with me. I can see it. Look at you, you're blushing!"

Some might argue this is a neg, because I'm busting her balls, but I'm not really making fun of her, and its more about me, so I say this is C and F.

izza

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rule #1 with C/F

If you think it's hilarious and she doesn't, bust her a$$ for it. C/F is that simple, use your gut, if she gets mad, mock her. If she gets truly mad she's probably not worth it, IF you think what you said is funny.

Sometimes getting mad is a test, and shouldn't be taken seriously.

Izza

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
I have a perfect example of C&F.

while talking to a store clerk with a friend.

my friend: jokingly tells me to beat her up out bad for being mean.

clerk: good then I can go home early.

my friend: he (me) will beat you unconscious

me: No I'd rather f**** you conscious (with a smirk)

clerk: oh my god I need to get out of her

my friend: (being lame and always feeling like he needs to protect a ho from my point of view) says, he (me) has problems.

clerk: comes back up to me as we pay for our stuff and just looks at me with a confused glare.

me: I look back and say good day (she wasnt worth picking up)

Originally I thoought my comment offended her, but instead it made her cling to me even more.

Watch a blk natural they do this stuff all the time.

TDOT

Don Juan
Reaction score
One way you can cross the line with C+F is using it on a girl who already likes you for who you are, especially if you thinks you are a nice guy and is attracted to that type.

I once was in that situation and used in on her along with a not so well orchestrated neg-hit and she has never forgiven it for that since.

Remember a neg-hit can easily turn into an outright insult if you don't balance it properly. A neg always has 2 sides.
a) the compliment b) the neg

For example:

" <a-part> [That a hot Roca Wear jacket,] <b-part > [is it bootleg?]"

Some guys make the mistake of think this is a neg-hit when it is just an outright insult because it only contains the b-part

"Where'd you get that bootleg Rocawear jacket"