Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

crossfit

powpow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
is the sh!t!!!!

I just did my first crossfit workout of the day, found at www.crossfit.com
and my back is like... over.

anyone trying to get spartan warrior diesel check it out.

ps it's free, and Im not getting money from it

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion, Crossfit is a great "First six weeks" program.

Personally I find it hard to successfully jump into a strength training / powerbuilding program from Day 1 (coming off a hiatus) when my work capacity and conditioning is low.

Adrien123

Don Juan
Reaction score
I did these exercises back-to-back with a 90 second rest between sets, During my rest period between the 2nd and 3rd circuit, I started the 3rd set at the 60 second mark and successfully completed the circuit, Next time I attempt this I am either going to add more weight/reps to the lifts, decrease my rest time during the whole thing, or attempt the circuit four times....

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I trained in mma with a guy who was university professor. He was a fairly small guy and not very athletic. He got in much better shape with us, trained for about a year and a half, and ended up fighting one time at 135 pounds. He did great for one round, until he separated his shoulder. The doctors told him it was likely to keep popping out if he kept fighting, so he quit mma. That was about two years ago. Then he started doing crossfit.

I saw him last summer, and now he's huge. He looks like a little He-man, probably 185 pounds of muscle. He just got certified to teach Cross-fit.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tonight's session: 100 burpees, 160 single-arm kettlebell swings, 80 reps-ab wheel, 90 unweighted jumping lunges, 35 flutter kicks (4-count cadence) and 100 pushups. All exercises broken into sets/supersets.

Crossfit conditioning been a solid part of my routines for the past 7ish years. It helped me prepare and to do my job in law enforcement. Helps me for military fitness and helped my brother for firefighting and strongman events too. It can help regulars become more in shape if they stick with it and build up their mental and physical capacities. I however, still recommend you stick with your weightlifting regimen on top of it. I've never been the person to rely on crossfit for my weightlifting needs since I usually do calisthenics WOD's.

Basically, it's as if my high school wrestling conditioning went mainstream, without the whole concept of wrestling other people following suit.

DanZy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
I trained in mma with a guy who was university professor. He was a fairly small guy and not very athletic. He got in much better shape with us, trained for about a year and a half, and ended up fighting one time at 135 pounds. He did great for one round, until he separated his shoulder. The doctors told him it was likely to keep popping out if he kept fighting, so he quit mma. That was about two years ago. Then he started doing crossfit.

I saw him last summer, and now he's huge. He looks like a little He-man, probably 185 pounds of muscle. He just got certified to teach Cross-fit.
A normal person does not gain 50lb of muscle in a year, not a chance with crossfit

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To fight at 135 is to walk in the low 140's. So it's an estimated 40 pounds of muscle over two years. And truthfully, it might be closer to three years, now that I think about it. But crossfit seems to have him in a physique that would make me think he was really into traditional weightlifting, which is what was so surprising to me.

Adrien123

Don Juan
Reaction score
Adrien123 said:
I did these exercises back-to-back with a 90 second rest between sets, During my rest period between the 2nd and 3rd circuit, I started the 3rd set at the 60 second mark and successfully completed the circuit, Next time I attempt this I am either going to add more weight/reps to the lifts, decrease my rest time during the whole thing, or attempt the circuit four times....
Dublin Gym