Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin killed

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RIP Steve.

That is real sad news. He did so much for wildlife and animals. So many will go without help because of him now. And his wife and two children were beautiful, such genuine people. I am going to try and donate money to his wilfelife conservation, what a loss to society that is! Terrible terrible news!

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rest in Peace buddy.

You were a great ambassador for your country, for nature, and humanity in general.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, this is the end of an era.

:cry:

R.I.P mate!

OzyBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
crikey, thats terrible but thats what can happen if you mess with all dangerous things. :(

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow... :eek:

R.I.P to Steve Irwin. :nervous:

Laterz..

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What a way to go...

you were the best man, R.I.P

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was mad when I heard this news I always expect him to get killed by and crocodile. I kind of imagined it happening. I didn't really think he would ever die man thats sad.

Randomer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hella sad thing but when you think about it logically, when you're putting yourself in such dangerous situations so frequently, the odds against you start to really go up...RIP Steve Irwin tho, he was a really refreshing personality in society with so much negative stuff going on

Doddy

Don Juan
Reaction score
My mother was shocked to hear the news...now wait a minute, the man's main past time was playing pat a cake with crocodiles, if not that then MANY other dangerous creatures. How the fk is it shocking!?

(When I heard I actually thought he was ended by a croc)

Rock 'n' roll way to go though. *Rock salute*

line_in_the_sand

Don Juan
Reaction score
Talk about living for your passions.

This was what Pook was talking about all the time, and this man was truly one of the greatest modern examples of how to live a rich life.

He LIVED for 44 years, others EXIST for 80. I would choose the former.

R.I.P. Steve Irwin.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I think we all knew there was no damn way that dude was going to die in his sleep at 85.

Titanium

Don Juan
Reaction score
Too bad for Steve.

When I first heard that he was stung by a sting ray, I thought that was an odd way to die...considering how many times he has been bitten by poison snakes. But a punctured lung- makes sense.

They may have it all on film. If so, perhaps at some point they will actually show it. He is in no way comparable to Grizzly Man....but similarly, there will certainly be movies about his life and death, and perhaps the looming quesiton of whether they should show the final minutes or not.