critique my workout routine

dave007

Don Juan
Reaction score
height:176 cm,5'9
weight: 69kgs
I don't have an access to a gym..
I am at a beginner's level currently:
monday,wednesday, friday, sunday[30 minutes each day):3sets pushups(as many as I can do in one go with 60sec break between each set)
3 sets crunches
3 lunges(with 2 five gallon pails)
tuesday, thursday,saturday:cardios(biking or sprints)[30 minures

Target:build lean muscle mass, stronger arms,butt and reduce facial fat

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
find a gym. you are limited here in what you can achieve and gains will be marginal

BluEyes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Target:build lean muscle mass, stronger arms,butt and reduce facial fat
You build lean muscle mass through progressive resistance. Pushups are great but it's not easy to progressively add more weight to your push up.

Stronger arms will come when you build your main muscle groups(legs, chest, back, post. chain)

You'll get a stronger butt by doing squats, lunges, and stiff-leg deadlifts. The way you do lunges now is fine, but you have to figure out a way to add more weight each time.

You can only reduce facial fat when your total body fat lowers. I'm guessing you are over 16% bf, if you want to define your face you should be at <12% bf. You weigh ~152lbs, so you should aim to be losing roughly 5-10lbs of fat. However I'd focus first on gaining 5-10lbs of muscle than losing the fat. Chances are you'll lose it by simply gaining that muscle mass over a few months.

Your muscle gains will be determined by whether you get your ass into the gym. Also, by your diet.

Why do you work out on sunday?

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BluEyes said:
Why do you work out on sunday?
I workout on sunday thanks to ironaddict (Wesley)