Critique my myspace profile

Valdez

Don Juan
Reaction score
I jocked some stuff straight out of the David DeAngelo (online dating) dvd.

but overall I like the profile as it is now. But I don't want to be biased and would love to hear some constructive criticism and advice.

www.myspace.com/bvaldez

Valdez

Don Juan
Reaction score
you need to be more "****y and funny" with your profile I think. and I learned that the common survey you have up is better left as a blog or bulletin.

Neil Strauss gives some great tips on online dating on the david deangelo dvd, find a torrent then download it. a big download...but just delete it after you are done.

JesterX

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know its only a minor thing and is just abit of fun. But you call a girl a slut in one of your pics, and if your looking for ONS on myspace girls (possibly) might have there slut defenses up. Because of that one caption. I may not be right and it is only minor but its better to play it that way I think. Your choice. :cheer:

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You totally jacked me and Tucker Max's idea of a "your face here picture". lol

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
selfmademob said:
our profiles are better than lukeskywalker's
Keep the maturity coming :up:

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@ valdez,

I would take out the pic of you flexing,just hit the gym a little more and you can have pics like that. Other then that it's fine.

TheChicGeek

Don Juan
Reaction score
One small thing. If you are 5'11", trust me, you are 6'0", but other than that great.

Nasman

Banned
Reaction score
I think you need to talk about your hobbies more. You sound like a 22 year old guy that is looking to bang chicks. Come up with some more pictures of you having fun. We all want to screw but your being too obvious

Valdez

Don Juan
Reaction score
Took off the flexing pick as that was something else I thought could be viewed in a way I didn't want.

As for being too obvious...

hmm...

I kind of want to be obvious that I'm looking to meet girls, but I think the part of where i'm open to a relationship would show that i'm not just goin to hit it and quit it...i want to hit it, hit it, hit it, then quit it....LOL.

I think most of the wording is good, I'll throw a few more humorous tidbits in there, but i'll show what I do for fun in pictures. I should have a few, but i'll bust out the digital cam as well.

blueguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls like sex just for sex.

BUT

They like sex to win the attention of a guy they want MAYBE 10X MORE!

So, it's good. But if you can make them want to have sex with you to win the prize rather than just have sex with a good looking piece of meat, you will get a lot more action.

DonDan

Banned
Reaction score
Rebound materials profile is cool.. but you other guys.. i dunno.. just the fact the way you tried to be SOOO ****y and funny or w/e u were trying to pull just made you seem really lame and very weird.. no normal.... :\

good luck with that

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonDan said:
Rebound materials profile is cool.. but you other guys.. i dunno.. just the fact the way you tried to be SOOO ****y and funny or w/e u were trying to pull just made you seem really lame and very weird.. no normal.... :\

good luck with that
Thanks man. Yea, I never really did like the idea of being ****y and funny. Ive tried it before and it just made me look conceited and most chicks(people in general) don't like being around someone that seemed so into themselves. Also, using the internet as a dating service was never really my style especially myspace. Im pretty sure that most people that have a myspace have friends on there that they know in person. Id feel really stupid if those people happen to take a glance in my profile and see that my page was packed with ego boosting info about myself. Plus, i believe it shows desperation, and we're always taught on this site NEVER to seem desperate. I thought that being just me without giving away too much about me was the best way to go.

I dont mean to offend anyone on here btw.

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
MY REVIEW...LISTEN UP!

Valdez -- Terrible music. Feel like I am in some sort of hick town in the middle of Texas on a Friday night after a high school football game. Dude looks creepy. Less smiling would help. Not as creepy as the females that he is pictured with though. He isn't funny. Sounds really horny. Maybe that is why I view him as being a bit creepy. MY SUGGESTION -- Ditch MySpace and join the priesthood.

Rebound Material -- RIP Eazy E??? WTF??? Eazy wouldn't be down with you, so don't be down with Eazy. BTW, did someone forget to tell you that you are not black?? MY SUGGESTION -- Listen to your parents.

HeyJose25points -- F***! I don't even know why this dude has a MySpace account. Dude should just create his own webpage. The hat combined with Seal's voice alone wanted me to hop in bed with him. Dude has Superstar written all over him...uh...ok...i might be going a little overboard...but I am impressed. Sounds like he is who he is. That is very sexy. True confidence is not sounding as if you are trying to impress others. Kinda like Grant Hill (few will get that reference). MY SUGGESTION -- Become a guru for lonely white girls, and teach Rebound Material that not all black dudes are down with the EaZy E.

WINNER: No contest. HeyJose wins going away. I might actually be willing to sit down with HeyJose if I was a girl. The other two would creep me out.

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sparky0000 said:
MY REVIEW...LISTEN UP!

Rebound Material -- RIP Eazy E??? WTF??? Eazy wouldn't be down with you, so don't be down with Eazy. BTW, did someone forget to tell you that you are not black?? MY SUGGESTION -- Listen to your parents.

and teach Rebound Material that not all black dudes are down with the EaZy E.
Whats wrong with being an Eazy E fan? No sh!t im not black genious Im just a big fan of the hip-hop culture. In what way am I portraying that I think Im black? Sure my page has "Black" hip-hop artist, and music...so does that mean Im trying to be black? Do I talk(type) like im trying to sound black? I simply put up what Im into and thats HIP-HOP. If I were to put up alot of what is stereotypically considered white culture music and stuff I wouldnt be getting these kinds of criticism right? Get your sh!t straight then talk sh!t to me. Till then, stop assuming.

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats alot Sparky...and to think I look pissed off when i have a straight face..lol. Rebound...i don't think anything's wrong with ur profile, u should put whatever u want...its ur choice dude...who cares what anyone else thinks.