Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Criticise my game!

OnTheWayUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What's going on fellow aspiring DJs,

Just wondering if you guys could give us a hand and see if I'm on the right lines with this one.

After coming to SS on the back of a failed "relationship" (read: oneitis) last October, I've dated around 20 girls in the last 6 months and ended up losing my virginity to a girl I picked up from a club about 2 weeks ago. It was great fun, and she came over again a week later to hang out and do it again a few more times.

Here's some context: this girl was initially in my town just to visit her best friend- she does this roughly twice a month. Otherwise, she lives about an hour's journey away from me, and from April she'll be studying about 6 hours away. From next October, she'll be in a different country altogether.

I'm going to visit this girl in her town Wednesday evening, as I already had something arranged in her town with other friends later this evening before I even met said girl. We've been planning this trip for a week or so, sending each other daily messages on FB. I'm staying at hers tomorrow night, and she wants to introduce me to her parents. She also made a throwaway comment about wanting to meet my friends and visiting me in the summer.

You can see from the above that this girl really likes me, but because of the distance, this "relationship" (or whatever you want to call it) is regrettably going to have to come to an end relatively soon. What do I do? If she lived closer I would be totally up for something a bit more involved with this girl (as she clearly is with me), but the distance makes things impossible. So my plan as things stand, based on talking to some mates at uni and reading some relevant threads on here is:

-keep dating other people
-try to keep this particular girl as a casual sex partner whenever she visits her best friend in my town
-learn as much as I can about sex/ the female body whilst I have easy access to poon :)
-avoid a LDR at all costs (these are slated on this website for good reason)

Sound good?

Last edited:

neghitzbrah

Don Juan
Reaction score
This has less to do with game and more to do with your values. Do you want a relationship or do you want to date people? We can help you from there.

OnTheWayUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I love the single lifestyle- it's been great going from girl to girl over the last few months, dropping the ones I don't like or who disrespect me, and finding out what I'm looking for in a girl.

As I said in the OP, this girl is totally into me. Whilst she's not the most physically attractive girl I've dated (she's about a 7.5), she is the only one I've gone all the way with so far. She also has many personality traits which most of the girls I've dated lacked: humility, high IL, high self esteem without becoming excessively egotistical... amongst others.

If it weren't for the issue of distance, I would unhesitatingly say that I would be up for a relationship with this girl. Sadly, the distance involved and the fact that I don't believe in LDRs makes anything beyond a casual sexual relationship whenever she's in my town out of the question.

I guess I just want to make sure that, because I had my first time with this girl, I'm not going all emotional on this whole matter and falling back into oneitis. Does that answer your question?

OnTheWayUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a bit late for that. I'm going to see her in 4 hours or so. I did originally suggest that we spend the night in a hotel, but she was having none of it.