Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Critical Lessons From Experience: No Philosophy, Just Reality

Marlimus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what I have learned so far, from my own triumphs and trials.

1) Self Development is all well and good, but it is easy to use it as a crutch.
There is no substitiute for time in the field. People read Pook, scream 'Be a Man' hit the gym and whiten their teeth, only to find that where they now get more pre-approach indications of interest, it doesn't open any more doors after that. Self-Improvement, unaided, will not get you laid. In the end, we will all face the same sh!t tesrs. Once you get your foot in the door, in spite of all your sexy clothes and newfound muscle, its just you and your game.

2) There is such a thing as trying too hard to not try hard. I can count on both hands how many beautiful, quality women with whom I staled out or who slipped through my fingers because I only called once a week several times then left an ultimatum on the answering machine, or 'nexted' a girl, or generally lost a girl not because I was rejected, but because when I encountered the slightest resistance, my initial instinct was to draw back, protect my pride, be the prize, and 'walk away.' These were women who initially gave me strong indicators of interest, which brings me too...

3) You cannot punish a woman for a sh!t-test or for hard-to-get behavior. What I mean is, if you know a female is attracted to you, but she pulls a trick out of the bag by cancelling a date, or acting aloof, then your refusing to call for an inordinate period of time, more often than not, will simply make you fade from her memory. Absence only makes the heart grow fonder when a certain threshold has been crossed, until then, you are simply an interesting guy. Disqualify her on the spot, use the friendship frame, and maybe don't call for 2 weeks MAX, then try again.

4) When setting up a date, if she says than she'll get back to you for a particular time, or she says she can't make it, don't be a prick and say well "That's not good enough for me, I'll make arrangements some other time." Thinking that you're acting all manly and in-demand. Simply say okay and suggest an alternate time/date. If she is flaky about both times, then you know she's wasting your time, you don't have to wait two weeks later to find out when she's flaky again. Women have lives of their own. Not being sure if they can honor an obligation is not always a sh!t test.

5) When you get the phone number, you have a predetermined period of time in which to set something up before you become stale goods. It varies from woman to woman, but it is there. Get to the first date plateau or attraction building location within two weeks, if possible.

6) Don't box yourself in.
By trying too hard to be too alpha, don't make committments that hamper your manoueverability. Unless you see a woman on a regular basis, or have a fairly good chance of running into her, leaving her with your number and mandating that she call you back, or you will never call her back again, is almost always a losing strategy. If you have a good chance of bumping into her, you can play that card. They may not call, but if when you see them 2 weeks later, the buying temperature will be noticably increased.

7) Women who accidentally drift into your world are more powerfully swayed by your game than women you sarge directly. If your body language, grooming, clothes and voice projection are on point, women who you come into contact with will chase you, more than if you cold approach them. I have seen this in the classroom environment and in the office. Not knowing where they stand with you and intrigued by you, they will merely be friendy at first, then qualify themselves to you over time. When this happne, never validate them completely, though you will be temped to do so.

I recently invited a girl to see a Broadway play with me (I have free tickets and live 45 minutes away from Manhattan) and she replied by saying, in her exact words
"...I'm so honored that you chose me. THANK YOU." This is a woman of high quality who I have considerable respect for; I did not tell her that the honor was mine, or that she deserved it. I did not tell her that she was on top of my list. I merely nodded to myself and smiled.

8) Female friends who adore you and care a great deal about you can, in their feminine nurturing way, provide immense psychological support if they look up to you and see you as an authority or respected figure. Do not become dependent on this as a source of validation, and never feel so comfortably superior and validated that you can reveal a sudden interest without gaming her first. Women who worship you can be unintentionally seductive, for they assuage your male ego even as just friends. Reveal a romantic interest, and though she may claim that she is immensely flattered to be approached in that way, and swear that nothing will change, her respect for you will decline, for she will come to feel that she now has all the validation she could possibly need from you. Women who are extra nice to you are doing so because they want your approval, not for your happiness, friend or not. No matter how much you think they are into you, give them too much approval, and they will have no further need for you. Watch the friendship wither and die up close, or simply cut it off and walk away. Do not feel guilty for doing so.

9) Fvck that ugly girl who turns you on. We all have one. She isn't all that, she isn't ugly per se, but she does something for you. You only live once, and nobody cares in the long run. For the women who you know for a fact like you, the ones that chase after you but a combination of their average-ness and their availability makes you not take them seriously; have sex with them anyway. I'm sure you can afford prime steak. Doesn't mean it would be beneath you to have a burger once in a while. What matters is that you are happy.

Marlimus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump.

Reiki

Don Juan
Reaction score
Really good!