Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cringe Lunch or personal Social Experiment?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, since you don't want to damage your "social reputation" at work anymore, what have you done to improve your social interactions outside of work?
It doesn't look like there is any damage to any social reputation. I just encountered the same lady last night and we were both very cordial with each other. Actually she seemed rather positive within that interaction. I do talk to people, in person, or zoom, where there is an opportunity or I feel comfortable enough.

I did ask the OF-girl out, like on a date. Waiting to see how she responds. So that would be outside of work.

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Baby steps...you must first learn to crawl before you can walk and walk before you can run.

Remember you will fall down many times trying to get up to walk, just like a baby does.

And just like a baby doesn't let it deter him from trying again, neither should you.

Imagine if babies were like so many men who just gave up after they fell down a few times after they tried to stand up and never bothered trying again?

Now next time actually have a conversation with the woman when you sit down next to her.
Of course, this is the mindset in how I approached this. No question about that. The problem is it's hard to take baby steps if you are amogged or expected to perform some tight game when you are up to bat. You've seen the feedback I got from other posters about those baby steps?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Of course, this is the mindset in how I approached this. No question about that. The problem is it's hard to take baby steps if you are amogged or expected to perform some tight game when you are up to bat. You've seen the feedback I got from other posters about those baby steps?
Don't place any expectations on yourself or on the interaction and view it as another step toward improving in that area.

Rainrain

Don Juan
Reaction score
All of this parasocial content you consume is not healthy. To be honest, I think you are one of those people where you would benefit night from having less time using electronic devices and less online information.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would definitely just back off now. Be polite if you encounter her, but mind your own business around her. Sit by yourself and read or tablet-max.
Best possible advice.

I am not facially disfigured or handicapped, nor have I ever represented that I am.

There might be a general insecurity about my looks, but it's relative to the hyper-competitive dating market and hypergamy rather than objectively looking ugly or abnormal. If I went to the Phillipeans or a different place altogether / Geo-Maxxed then I'd probably have way better traction then I do here and meet more "normal" looking women as well.

I'm sure none of @Hamurabimbi or @Gamisch incel friends meet that profile either.

@needimprovement250 you want to weigh in on the futher updates with this thread?
One incel homie gave up years ago. He's physically the opposite of you; homie MUST bulk. Refuses offcourse. Y'all might do better overseas, but it will still be lackluster at best.

Here is the thing; when you dont do whatever it takes to be the best version you can be, you are self sabotaging. You can say TODAY that you are going to make yourself a CATCH. Yes it will take time.

One more thing: guys like you would say that Tyrone is this and that and so and so. Little you know about the WORK that Tyrone put into his appearance. The discipline, the grind. You CAN be a Tyrone, but refuse to. That's one you bro..

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One more thing: guys like you would say that Tyrone is this and that and so and so. Little you know about the WORK that Tyrone put into his appearance. The discipline, the grind. You CAN be a Tyrone, but refuse to. That's one you bro..
This particular Tyrone guy has long dreadlocks hair, is younger, and has a more energetic and youthful vibe. I'm not going to be able to compete with that no matter what work I put into my appearance.

It's just a case where he's just like amogging all of the ladies around and you just dread seeing him around because you know you are going to feel bad or start resenting the other co-worker when you see her go after him for a hug, etc.... There are other guys that talk to the same co-worker (she's taken by the way), and I don't care about them one iota. Some of them even give her a handshake and she's like excited to see him and I don't care.

Like I said, maybe some people rubb off on me in a funny way and I can't help it. If it's not bothering other guys then it shouldn't bother me either.

No matter how you cut it, no matter what self-improvement you go on, there will always be another guy who is just better that could ammog your crush. Amogging with little investment sounds easier than being amogged after you put allot of investment in. There may be some personal issues with that guy. I'm like avoiding him myself like he's a dreaded shadow. But he interacts with everyone and behaves funny around guys too.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All of this parasocial content you consume is not healthy. To be honest, I think you are one of those people where you would benefit night from having less time using electronic devices and less online information.
It easy for you to say something like that since you are not isolated.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Rainrain here is an article I just google searched for parasocial relationships.

On the reading of it, it doesn't show anywhere that these types of relationships are unhealthy and looks like a net positive.

I'm trying to cultivate a new path into the parasocial...however, it hasn't exactly taken off yet.

All I really have is those 6 minutes used on a video during a lunch break. Honestly, I look at all sorts of content, not just a nice/hot/articulate woman with decent talking-points over a screen all the time.

However, you are free to call me on any of the negative issues pointed in the article....which, NONE of them check the box on how I'm doing this.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This particular Tyrone guy has long dreadlocks hair, is younger, and has a more energetic and youthful vibe. I'm not going to be able to compete with that no matter what work I put into my appearance.

It's just a case where he's just like amogging all of the ladies around and you just dread seeing him around because you know you are going to feel bad or start resenting the other co-worker when you see her go after him for a hug, etc.... There are other guys that talk to the same co-worker (she's taken by the way), and I don't care about them one iota. Some of them even give her a handshake and she's like excited to see him and I don't care.

Like I said, maybe some people rubb off on me in a funny way and I can't help it. If it's not bothering other guys then it shouldn't bother me either.

No matter how you cut it, no matter what self-improvement you go on, there will always be another guy who is just better that could ammog your crush. Amogging with little investment sounds easier than being amogged after you put allot of investment in. There may be some personal issues with that guy. I'm like avoiding him myself like he's a dreaded shadow. But he interacts with everyone and behaves funny around guys too.
You are better off by actually vibing with Tyrone instead of looking at him as the end all be all competitor.

E.g; if Tyrone hits the gym ,maybe you can join him. Maybe he can set you up. Ofcourse he comes of as an extrovert. He's seemingly not afraid to be himself and oozes confidence.

If you can't beat em,join em.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
And something every man should watch (slight hijack):

Rainrain

Don Juan
Reaction score
@Rainrain here is an article I just google searched for parasocial relationships.

On the reading of it, it doesn't show anywhere that these types of relationships are unhealthy and looks like a net positive.

I'm trying to cultivate a new path into the parasocial...however, it hasn't exactly taken off yet.

All I really have is those 6 minutes used on a video during a lunch break. Honestly, I look at all sorts of content, not just a nice/hot/articulate woman with decent talking-points over a screen all the time.

However, you are free to call me on any of the negative issues pointed in the article....which, NONE of them check the box on how I'm doing this.
I don't think there are sufficient studies to establish and adequate conclusion if they are healthy or unhealthy. However, my perspective on parasocial activities is that they can become harmful outlets to people in these one sided relationships. There is a safety aspect to the fandom/communities these "celebrities" create, and since you are not interacting with them in real life, you are projecting anything you want and need onto them. It can become obsessive, and your comment about " videos do not judge you or expect you to perform" or your OF interactions are concerning.

Regardless, I digress. My initial comment was about information overload. It can cause a lack of general perception in your life, anxiety, confusion, lack of critical evaluation of information, and a delay in making decisions. This whole Tyrone, Philippines, Christina Randall, Black Pill, Red Pill, OF etc is just a lot of BS if you are not getting your sh!t together like working out or doing something productive with your time.

You have a huge defeatist attitude and women should be last thing on your list. I don't know your past and I barely read your posts but I know you are a long time member. I think many users have tried to help you in the past but I am not sure what progress you have made since you clearly avoided my question.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are better off by actually vibing with Tyrone instead of looking at him as the end all be all competitor.

E.g; if Tyrone hits the gym ,maybe you can join him. Maybe he can set you up. Ofcourse he comes of as an extrovert. He's seemingly not afraid to be himself and oozes confidence.

If you can't beat em,join em.
There is a wierd mental block with him. Not sure if I can vibe. But your advice is noted.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your comment about " videos do not judge you or expect you to perform" or your OF interactions are concerning.
If given a choice between a) approach the crush that rejected you again verses 2) watch a video of Christina Randall or whomever else you want to watch, which do you think is the better option?

The only commitment I have made to watch those "parasocial videos" is if the crush is also in the cafeteria. Only 6 minutes of that type of content was actually watched. How is it concerning that I'm following the advice of @Mike32ct, @Gamisch and others on here who have said to just stay away from this crush? It looks like I'm happier engaging in videos than getting rejected by women or feeling uncomfortable if she's happily next to Tyrone.

Last edited:

Rainrain

Don Juan
Reaction score
If given a choice between a) approach the crush that rejected you again verses 2) watch a video of Christina Randall or whomever else you want to watch, which do you think is the better option?

The only commitment I have made to watch those "parasocial videos" is if the crush is also in the cafeteria. Only 6 minutes of that type of content was actually watched. How is it concerning that I'm following the advice of @Mike32ct, @Gamisch and others on here who have said to just stay away from this crush? It looks like I'm happier engaging in videos than getting rejected by women or feeling uncomfortable if she's happily next to Tyrone.
Again man, what have you improved on since you been here, are you coachable? Do you work out? What are your hobbies? Are you self-sufficient? What individual traits does Corrector has that separates him from the rest? What are you goals? What do you provide?

Yes, leave the girl alone. The more you pursue her the higher the chance you have to chase her away. Plus, if you are this negative in real life I can’t imagine anyone wanting to be build a connection. Why would they want to go into the negative abyss for? I think you just come here for users to validate your excuses to be honest and avoid everyone else’s advice. Basically, you cherry pick any set of information that fits your agenda and comes off as stubborn, like you want to win the argument that the way you see life is right. You have the tools here to be better and you do not use them. Iam not saying I’m perfect but it is my perception in your situation.

Anyways, since you can lead the horse to water but can’t make it drink, I wish you the best. I’ll go do the 50 push ups you didn’t want to do earlier in this thread and hopefully you reach your goals whatever they are.

Peace!

Last edited:

PlatoPacks23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The emotional turmoil is now gone and I feel purged and at peace with myself. Why do you think I will keep updating this thread? I am not going to continue speculating about her if I got to the truth yesterday.
remember this quote from you 3 pages ago?

PlatoPacks23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
anyone trying to "help" with this guy on this thread is doing a disservice to him

he needs to GET OFF this forum and stop using the internet so much. go to a bar and sit there for 4 hours and say nothing. that will be more productive.