Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Criminal Investigation of BP Staged Oil Spill"

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STOP THE PRESSES!

Everybody will be safe.

Kevin Costner is going to save everybody.

For reals. BP is using some invention of his brothers to clean up all the oil, and restore the ocean to it's pristine state.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup..saved. Many thanks, to Costner, and his clan.

Nothing more to see here, we should all be grateful, for this blessed event. As they say, we live today to fight another day.

Let's all go down to pensacola FL, have a group hug, and enjoy those white sandy beaches...(they are the best in the world) SO, I've heard...

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The beaches are ****ed, they are ****ed for ****ing goddamn centuries...and BP, gets mother****ing supported by our ****ing goverment. Your taxes, ****, are **** **** damn to all that see it. Do you think they will pay? **** no, we all pay the godamn price and the earth has been raped for the love of oil.

Goddamn us all. Mother****ers.

j0n24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thought I'd chime in real fast.

There is a storm front out in the gulf that the SAY MIGHT turn into a hurricane soon but it hasnt really picked up strength yet since it hasnt gotten into the warm water yet and is barely coming into the gulf.

IF this happens I'll make sure to report on what happens on the front lines in TX (hour or 2 away from coast)

I can see people freaking out if it DOES begin raining oil which it probably will and I will see how fast the population down here beings to break down.

Its kind of pathetic how the news is MORE INTERESTED in some french guy killing some blonde girl then oil pumping out in the gulf....guess 2 deaths are more important then the oil spill now..oh its probably becasue it was 2 GIRLS that died.

Ok I just listened to the link that was provided about the rain of fire or whatever and laughed.

The guy as well as the article take too many speculations to take it that seriously. I mean the tirade at the end of the video about the whole burning because of oil falling on you was too much.

Also where is he getting the information about the whole "Cyberattack," Thats going to happen IF the hurricane hits land? Is this going to affect everyone? Are people in New York and Oregon going to be attacked with this "Cyberattack?"

I think im ok at thinking outside the box but when someone begins to take advantage of peoples fears and begin causing mass hysteria are no better then the things they are trying to help with.

I also like how IN THE ARTICLE it says that people are going to lose their stuff when they are evacuated AND EVEN THEN the guy talking says "Get out now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" HAHAHAH.

Rogue

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr.Positive said:
The beaches are ****ed, they are ****ed for ****ing goddamn centuries...and BP, gets mother****ing supported by our ****ing goverment. Your taxes, ****, are **** **** damn to all that see it. Do you think they will pay? **** no, we all pay the godamn price and the earth has been raped for the love of oil.

Goddamn us all. Mother****ers.
Oil behaves differently under different contexts. The long-term impact of the spill is uncertain but may be measured in decades, not centuries—which may not make much a difference for us but our children's children, and most of the oil will naturally biodegrade, leaving a relative small amount to remain for decades. In fact, it may be helpful if when a hurricane hits, as it would accelerate the biodegradation process.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/06/06/weekinreview/06marsh.html
http://www.weather.com/outlook/weather-news/news/articles/oil-versus-hurricane-impacts_2010-05-28

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember seeing a documentary about a unlucky combination of events in the Philippines back in the eighties. A huge volcano erupted at the same time that a rather large typhoon hit. The ash and rain mixed, and it rained down wet cement on everybody.

No destruction or cataclysmic depopulations, but quite a b!tch to clean up nonetheless.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
f283000 said:
EXTREME RED ALERT! Evacuation about to happen! Storms are mobilizing FEMA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05xZcyVgI5s
I respect Steve Quayle enough to pay attention to him, but I think he can be an alarmist sometimes.

The chemical dispersents that are being used will be mixed in with storm clouds and that will eventually rain down on land. What kind of an environmental impact that is going to have? I don't know.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We could solve this.

I am going to print up at least 1000 flyers.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
godlikeproductions.com is going nuts with the Oilcane.

Thanks to Taiyuu for suggesting that website some time ago.

j0n24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thought I'd say something about the Hurricane coming.

It's not going to hit the US BUT I find it interesting the new tactic that the news is saying is a "Good," Thing.

People that go to a particular shelter to hide from the hurricane are "Tagged," By the Military (Forgot the branch) to keep an eye on where they are the entire time during the storm.

They said nothing more but the news took over and said it was a good idea so your loved ones wont be lost.

Seems like we are getting tagged IF we ask the people that actually SHOULD take care of us in the first place the "Military," Like animals.

Might be right.

N

nivapimpru

j0n24 said:
It's not going to hit the US BUT I find it interesting the new tactic that the news is saying is a "Good," Thing.
Do you know how to catch wild pigs?

You catch wild pigs by finding a suitable place in the woods and putting corn on the ground. The pigs find it and begin to come everyday to eat the free corn. When they are used to coming every day, you put a fence down one side of the place where they are used to coming. When they get used to the fence, they begin to eat the corn again and you put up another side of the fence. They get used to that and start to eat again. You continue until you have all four sides of the fence up with a gate in the last side. The pigs, who are used to the free corn, start to come through the gate to eat, you slam the gate on them and catch the whole herd.

Suddenly the wild pigs have lost their freedom. They run around and around inside the fence, but they are caught. Soon they go back to eating the free corn. They are so used to it that they have forgotten how to forage in the woods for themselves, so they accept their captivity.

It's a military tactic dude. The news is a psychological weapon. A lot of folks in US are on flouride, 99%, it makes them dumb. They are like these pigs that got used to the free corn. They are medicated and happy. Come to Russia, we'll be roommates! :p

...edit

Heh, I said I won't be talking about this sh1t. But here I am.

Here is the 60 Minute Oil Spill Video axed by request from BP.
http://cryptome.org/bp-axed-video.zip

http://cryptome.org/

I get nevros when I go into these things. I was sniper and propaganda officer in michael militia group, florida. Man, I'm so trigger happy right now.

Last edited by a moderator: