Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Criatine & nitroexplosion

Rocko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, for those of you who have never seen me, I am a relatively skinny guy, I work out at the gym and have bumped up my weight significantly. I drink protein shakes and have lots of protein throughout the day, but its not really doing much. My friend of mine started talking to me about criatine and nitroexplosion (which is like criatine with an energy boost for a pre-gym work out / bulker). He says that there is no harm in it, but i was just going on a second opinion on this, does anyone know if there are any negatives with this stuff (aside from being expensive) like lowered metabolism or whatnot?

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's creatine, not criatine. Judging by the name of the product, I'm guessing Nitro Explosion is a No2 product. They're effective, not the same thing as creatine though. No negative side effects that I know of. Worth a shot. However, work on getting more carbs and better nutrient timing before you start jackin' around with supplements.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nitro Explosion is a product sold by GNC. Not to be confused with NoExplode.