Creative ways to ask a girl to prom (DONT TROLL)

rh79

Don Juan
Reaction score
Now before about 5 of you troll this, post hear me out. Yes, I know this is typically an AFC thing to do. However, if it's not cliche it works pretty well.

This girl would definitely say yes if I asked her, but she told her friends she wants to be asked in a cute, creative way like all the other girls at our school have been. Now I know most of you will tell me to do the usual "don't do anything special just tell her she is going with you". However, I don't want to disappoint her. She's human too, she might as well be happy and be able to brag to her friends. Hell if I do something completely original and amazing then that'll help me much more in the long run than simply disappointing her by simply having a conversation and telling her she's going with me.

So anyways what are some creative ideas of how to ask a girl to prom that aren't really, really cliche?

I've used the search function, haven't found anything that is at all helpful or not overly cliche.

Also I'm friends with her best friend, so she'll be able to assist if need be.

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First, go to the grocery store and pick out the most expensive piece of raw salmon.

More to come.

rh79

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well i'll be eagerly anticipating the ending Amazing whenever you formulate it.

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Step two:

Obtain a full gorilla suit, and a 7.5 lb dumbell

More to come.

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
Why don't you come up with something on your own? I'm sure you'd feel better about it than if you used something that random guys on an internet forum posted. Anyway, if you want something to get you started, I will be posting about how I asked my date (today actually) in my FR thread. It seems like where I live is similar to your area in that guys ask girls in cute, creative ways.

getready

Don Juan
Reaction score
Buy some flowers (or if your cheap like me pick them from you yard), take her to some place special, like the beach, and then ask her and give her the flowers. This is a good way to do it, you can keep your self respect and she will like it

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amazing said:
Step two:

Obtain a full gorilla suit, and a 7.5 lb dumbell

More to come.
Lmaooo :crackup:

rh79

Don Juan
Reaction score
sage,

I have come up with some ideas, but theyre not really as terrific as some what i'm hoping for. Anyways a lot of people have much more experience and have seen a lot more things than I have which is why i'm using this forum. Yes, I could wait until an idea forms in my frontal lobe, but prom is fast approaching and I want to do something unique and fun.

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Buy some sweedish fish (or use that 7lb salmon if you like) and then inside of the bag place a note that says "Of all the fish in the sea, would you go to prom with me?"
Leave the bag somewhere where she'll find it, like in her locker or on top of her desk. After she finds it, approach her a little later, like the next day/a few hours etc. and then say "Did you like your fish?"

Hmmm...sweedish fishhh

also, wtf are you talking about....i don't think any of us are trolls ;o

Accension

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol just throw her a ball and when she catches it say, "Gee, you really are a great catch. How 'bout that prom ey?" and proceed to produce helium filled balloons that she can tie to her bag as to get the attention she desires all day.