Creative neg/dlv

MotownMack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know negs are nothing new, and are abused by countless DJ's in training. But I found this one particularly amusing and apart from the pack for a few reasons.

Simply stated, the neg is designed to take a HB down a peg, but not appear rude or insulting. It's power lies in it's subtlety.

The problem is that most of the ones I hear about are physical in nature, and as such, needed to be handled like dynamite, and should be used carefully on less attractive women. I think a lot of people are tired of talking about them, but there are still some very creative and effective ones out there that can be used to your advantage.

Here is one that I have tried, has worked wonderfully, and has of yet failed to get a laugh out of both the target and I.

Simply during the course of conversation (especially useful if she is talking about something you don't really want to hear or you need to shake up a boring conversation), while she is talking, interrupt the target and say:

You (in a very light hearted fashion): "Eww, did you just spit on me?!"
Her: (laughing and a little embarrassed/surprised): "Oh my god, I did not!"
You (still kidding around, appear to wipe something off your cheek): "Uhm, yeah you did! You totally spit on me. Gross!"
Her (wondering if she actually did spit on you while she was talking, usually laughing more now): "I so did not spit on you!!"
You (ad lib here, playfulness is the key): "Wow, I can't talk to you anymore..." or "Geesh, I think we just found out why you're still single."

I recently upped the ante and effectiveness of this neg by playfully pretending to wipe it off on her arm, also good to establish some initial contact/kino.

Remember, it doesn't matter if she actually spit on you. It also is a slight DLV for her, because now she is slightly thrown and embarrassed, and concerned about the impression she is making.. whether she cared a minute ago or not. She does now.

To top it all off, it doesn't run the risk of making you look like a jerk or actually offending your target, like some negs do.

I've used it like 5 or 6 times now, and the reaction is always resulted in a laugh and her now being a little less ****y and thrown off her game.

Anyone else got something like this that they use?

Last edited:

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

collalife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nice