Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Creationism vs. Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

crowes22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Which do you believe? Do you believe in a creator (God), or do you believe all this is an accident (evolution)?

crowes22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by GodsGiftToWomen
God.

..and closed. :p
Funnily enough, it wouldn't surprise me if Casanova closed this proclaiming it to be political. Which it is not.

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find it odd that most religions common in the West are centered on the existence of humans.

ie "earth was created by God" bla bla "we look like God" bla bla bla

Do any of these religions care to explain that current scientific understanding goes past what the religions believed to be true? No, they stick to their dogma.

However, these new discoveries have led to new unknowns. What the hell is an atom? Who created it? What is it made of? What is what its made of made of? etc.

Also, the universe is of limited size for us: we are limited by the speed of light. Something can be past the boundaries that we will never know about.

I believe in evolution, for sure.

But I also believe that existence didn't happen just by accident. It's too detailed.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by GodsGiftToWomen
Threads about religeon are closed as well. :woo:
Yes, and some people are just creating threads for the sole purpose of getting them closed. Religion has been done to death. If you can find a religion thread that isn't closed by searching, post in that.

If you can't, then consider the possibility that maybe there is a good reason for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.