Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Creating sexual tension, your thoughts PLZ :)

1069freefm

Reaction score
How do you change a playful/flirty conversation, whether it be in person or online or phone etc, into a sexual one? Like whats a good way to transition into that and pretty much know that itll work? thanks!

sheep-man

Don Juan
Reaction score
funny sexual stories of a "friend of yours" are good, like picking up gross girls out of a ditch, your mate cutting off pubes and sending them to his ex coz she gave him crabs... the list of funny sex stories goes on if u dont have any just look some up. tell it and then u can be like has anything like that happened to you... seems to go alright

Furyguy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My friend does this amazingly well and it works excellently: Accuse the girl of doing something disgusting, or ask a question to that effect.

He's been using this one lately with much success, inspired by the book I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell if anyone's read it:
"So let me ask you something because it's really been bothering me lately. Are you the kind of girl who would suck a **** and then go on a date with a different guy the same night? Because I read about that happening and find it really disturbing to think some girl may have done that to me in my lifetime."

And of course she'll say NO!! and of course you accuse her of being a liar. From there use your imagination, at least you're talking about sex now.

Don't be too accusatory though, of course always keep it lighthearted and fun and smiling and don't REALLY accuse her of doing this, even though that's exactly what you're doing.

P.S. on the off-chance she has to think about it or says yes, sincerely, you've found yourself a winner sir, escalate and stick it in her posthaste.

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ i dont like that .This is showing that you are judgmental guy. You don't need to tell her that you're disgusted to kiss a girl that have been sucking c0cks earlier that night.

To OP:
Are you asking how to start talking about sex , or you're asking how to build sexual tension ?

About sexual tension , i dont know how to explain it . Its just there . If you really want the girl and while talking to her you think how would you fvck her , she would feel it and respond well to it. Tim on Flawless Natural covers this pretty good. You need the desire to get her burning into your core. And then through the vibe and emotions and other subcommunicative things , the sexual tension will be build and she will feel it .

Ill say it again. Some people think of fvcking the girl and doing all the crazy stuff to her while talking to her. This will build some sexual tension as well.

Five To One

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I love sexual tension. Its the strongest tool in my box as some would say. The only problem is I dont know where it is sometimes. Its not always available to use. But when it is there...., when im on my A game, the girl is helpless to my advances.

Anyone know some good sexual tension articles around here? I love reading as much as i can about it becuase it is hard to explain and understand.

Hopefully someone will post a link to a good article for op and everyone else because like I said, its the most interesting concept I have learned here.

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best way to build sexual tension, is to NOT talk about sex. Be sexual with kino and bedroom eyes etc. Be in a sexual state and if you play your cards right, she'll also enter into the sexual state. What's more, she'll believe that the sexual state she's in is of her own making, since consciously there is nothing sexual going on.

If you start talking about sex, unless you've really got her comfortable, there's a good chance her red flags will go up especially if it's in a public place.

Read the Gunwitch method (in the DJ tips section) for an excellent description on how to do this.

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Five To One said:
I love sexual tension. Its the strongest tool in my box as some would say. The only problem is I dont know where it is sometimes. Its not always available to use.
Of curse . It doesnt happen to girls that you're not highly attractive from your core. I used to game any kind of girl just to save the night. Just to say i got something tonight. It doesnt happen anymore. I go only for girls that im highly attractive . And my game is unconsciously better. I have some knowledge about sexual tension , i just need to put them together and test some more techniques and ill post a long ass article about this.

EDIT:i almost forgot . Yes , this is the most important weapon on my arsenal too.