Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Creating a High Quality Woman

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
YawataNoKami said:
Call me shallow, but I instantly have a negative bias against obese people. Yo me it smacks of a lack of self control and laziness. Unless that person has exceptional qualities, I would never employ an obese person.

They always have an array of excuses for their girth as well. Also from own observation, fat women are considerably more intolerable than fat guys.

Apologies if I have offended anyone on this forum, just speaking from life experiences.
I honestly feel the same way you do. Very few people have health issues that create their obese and overweight situations, the vast majority is just extreme laziness and very bad eating habits.

What's worse, is that in today's society very fat women are championed and made excuses for. It's like it's already bad enough that they are obese, but what makes it worse is that society tells them there's nothing wrong with them. Plus those same fat women will go on social media (of course with their head and shoulders only pics, they never show body pics) and have 200 dudes in their Inbox talking about how SEXY they are.

So it's like while you could usually use shame to help change a person's decisions, you can't use that anymore because instead of being shamed they are being celebrated.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I honestly think that fat women are actually not happy with their looks, but the pro-fat propaganda that shows up on FB and such are just band-aids that make women temporarily feel better when they're down about their appearance. I've seen too many women actually take control of their health and lose weight, despite the huge amount of pro-fat propaganda flooding the media.

Also, I'm currently setting up a date with a thin chick I met online.

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With all the nonsense going on with the social media/news, why do I get the feeling that some of you guys are "too connected" to the internet? Try not to be so wired into it.

Last edited:

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
KingBeef said:
With all the nonsense going on with the social media/news, why do I get the feeling that some of you guys are "too connected" to the internet? Try not to be so wired into it.
Everything is connected to the internet in 2015. There's no way not to be connected to the internet and if you aren't connected to the internet, you are most likely BEHIND the trend curve. If you aren't banking, networking, doing business, investing, trading, dating, researching, etc. online then you need to get with the times.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I hung out with her last night and realized something. I can't fvcking look at her and even contemplate being with her. I'm just not attracted in any way, shape or form. She treats me good, but it just isn't enough. I need a woman I can look at and not say "YUCK".

KingBeef said:
I don't think there's anything wrong with seeing all the stuff going on, but much of it can't be taken seriously. I constantly see articles about how this food is bad for you, how preparing food a certain way is bad, drinking tap water is bad, drinking bottled water is bad, etc etc. I'm still alive here, and I have been for damn near 40 years. None of this 5hit has killed me yet, and if I did pay attention to all the things about bad food, I wouldn't be able to eat. I take care of my health as good as I possibly can with all that I'm given, so I'm not going to concern myself with what some herbalists tell me is bad for me.

Again, as far as fat chicks being "proud of their curves", it's just a band-aid. They aren't truly proud of them. Deep down, they KNOW they're not attractive. I was conversing with a woman on Friday, and she said she believed that women who keep themselves in shape are bad role models for women, giving them a false perception of reality. I told her that I flat out disagreed. She didn't have anything to back up her claim, so the conversation dropped off the radar.

The women who become anorexic have some sort of psychological disorders to accompany their dieting. If they're extremely obsessive or prone to addictions, that's going to play a huge part in their eating disorders. Too many people look at the problems on the surface and ignore everything happening on a deeper level.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
So I hung out with her last night and realized something. I can't fvcking look at her and even contemplate being with her. I'm just not attracted in any way, shape or form.
You've said before you weren't attracted to her, so I don't know why you've brought her up again. Do yourself a favor and find someone you're attracted to. What you seem to have from your perspective is a classic male/female "friendship", but like most male/female friendships, someone is actually carrying a torch - in this case, her.

Desdinova said:
I constantly see articles about how this food is bad for you, how preparing food a certain way is bad, drinking tap water is bad, drinking bottled water is bad, etc etc. I'm still alive here, and I have been for damn near 40 years. None of this 5hit has killed me yet, and if I did pay attention to all the things about bad food, I wouldn't be able to eat.
You never know if today's research is going to be proven wrong tomorrow. They used to push bran muffins and low fat diets, now those are out of style. Lately I've been reading that cardio is bad for you. Next they'll be saying breathing will kill you. If you're alive, you're gonna die.

Desdinova said:
Again, as far as fat chicks being "proud of their curves", it's just a band-aid. They aren't truly proud of them. Deep down, they KNOW they're not attractive.
I don't think these fat chicks will be getting the free pass that much longer. Insurance companies are starting to demand the people they insure have good health habits. I think we will soon be seeing insurance companies tying their rates to people's BMIs, if they aren't doing it already.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
I constantly see articles about how this food is bad for you, how preparing food a certain way is bad, drinking tap water is bad, drinking bottled water is bad, etc etc. I'm still alive here, and I have been for damn near 40 years. None of this 5hit has killed me yet, and if I did pay attention to all the things about bad food, I wouldn't be able to eat. I take care of my health as good as I possibly can with all that I'm given, so I'm not going to concern myself with what some herbalists tell me is bad for me.
Well there are smokers that live to 95 and say the same thing. But still - let common sense be your guide. Exercise, reasonable portions, olive oil, seafood. Keep red meat, sugars, and heavy dairy to a minimum.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
So I hung out with her last night and realized something. I can't fvcking look at her and even contemplate being with her. I'm just not attracted in any way, shape or form. She treats me good, but it just isn't enough. I need a woman I can look at and not say "YUCK".
It's hard to put a pricetag on a relationship's worth when in your gut you know it's worthless to you.

For a little lift, listen to the old Chumbawumba song "Tubthumping."

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
Then enjoy...
This isn't intentional, it's a given. If you date a woman, you play at least some part in her drama. If you create a bit more for her to increase her emotional fluctuation, then you're very much actively part of it.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only time where a woman changes her behavior is when she's in fear of losing you or wants to do it for herself. Trying it any other way ( where it becomes her serving YOUR own interest instead of her own) is probably not so much a great strategy.

The girl I'm with currently stopped drinking alcohol not because I threatened to leave, but she knew I would if it continued. She also saw the pros and cons for herself. Even if she wasn't with me the booze could have ruined her. We're coming up on our 5th year anniversary and she hasn't touched booze in 3 of those years. Neither have I.

Des, you have enough wisdom to see that this could be more trouble than its worth, but it feels like you're trying to rationalize everything wrong with this based on your replies.

I would only suggest pursuing this if you truly think you and her are completely compatable (sex, chemistry, humor, beliefs, etc.)

Be careful man. I hope this is worth it for you.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you think she's unaware of the fact that being fat makes her less attractive? If she wanted to lose weight, she would have lost it already. Don't waste your time.

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haven't seen a "fat-apologist" discourse in SoSuave in a long time ..

Times are changing; perhaps we are evolving.

5-years ago if I asked the same question to Des, I am thinking of what creative insult I would have received?

How about dating single moms and trying to teach them life lessons so they would be ideal wives?

How about taking a feminist and trying to convert her?

Making a fattie lose her weight, ... I laughed out loud on this one.

Doing God's work Desdi, good luck.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Changing ones self takes an immense amount of effort. Changing someone else must take more than that. My question to the OP is this : why?

Why put effort into someone elses endeavors when there is no guarantee of success? For one, this detracts you from improving ones self. Secondly as I just stated, there is no promise that any lasting change will occur. If someone is obese, there is a reason for it, and the root cause is not going to simply vanish with some superfluous inspirational speeches.

Or as the saying goes " you can't polish a turd".

I agree with others and would seek out better options if I was in your situation.