Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Creatine

Cheiradawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What type of creatine is the best?

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no set answer for this. You must make sure that it's micronized creatine though. Don't take liquid creatine since it's useless and don't waste your money on cell tech.

I recommend prolab, twinlab, or avantlabs though.

DJintheworks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Anything but overpriced cell-tech. If you buy just some regular creatine with nothing added make sure you drink it with some grape or apple juice. The simple sugars and carbs help with the delivery of the creatine .....something...something.

(Sic)KNot

Don Juan
Reaction score
What about scitech nutrition and beverly nutrition? do you know about those brands?

DIESEL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by (Sic)KNot
What about scitech nutrition and beverly nutrition? do you know about those brands?
SCITECH is good, never heard of beverly

Cheiradawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scitec nutrition third generation creatine express is what has worked the best among my circle of friends. However (like most supplements) the instructions are sells bs so watch out for that. The loading phase is bs, and the daily doseage is bs. Screw the loading phase all together, and take about 3/5 of the daily doseage that is recomended from the label. Any more than that your are just going to piss out. Those numbers are from a study on this particular type of creatine and they seem to be true from my experiance.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just make sure it has Creapure written on the container. Other than that, it's all the same sh1t.