Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Creatine

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok so i used to work out quite a bit and have half of a old bottle of creatine monohydrate, i noticed that it seems to get clumped together rather easily and it wasent stored in the best area. should i just toss it and buy some new creatine ? and if i do what do you guys think is the best liquid to mix it with cause i cant stand the taste and grityness it has with water.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its garbage if its got moisture for a long time. Has it solidified into a solid chunk? If so, chuck it. Creatine breaks down in water and becomes useless. That's why you're supposed to mix it an d drink it. Never pre-mixed drinks ahead of time. It's good for like a day at most in liquid.

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok thanx thats what i thought but i wanted to be shure , does anyone have any creatine doses or regiments that they like ? the instructions on the back seem a little extreme and waste full (kinda like they want me to use more than i need to ) because to me it just seems like a waste for me to take 3 tablespoons a day, for a week, weather im working out or not.

and if anyone knows any good suppliments that arent to pricey id love to hear them i plan to go to gnc later on this week

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
more importantly what does your training and diet look like?

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cablecow15 said:
ok thanx thats what i thought but i wanted to be shure , does anyone have any creatine doses or regiments that they like ? the instructions on the back seem a little extreme and waste full (kinda like they want me to use more than i need to ) because to me it just seems like a waste for me to take 3 tablespoons a day, for a week, weather im working out or not.

and if anyone knows any good suppliments that arent to pricey id love to hear them i plan to go to gnc later on this week
Nope. Creatine has the best bang-for-buck of any off the shelf supplement. You can take 2 teaspoons a day for a week. Whole point is to load it into your body and then you can take only one teaspoon a day.

For best results take a teaspoon before your workout. That way you have some in your stomach and its replenishing what you're using in your muscles as you work out. Your body can only hold so much inside, the rest is put to waste.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
Nope. Creatine has the best bang-for-buck of any off the shelf supplement. You can take 2 teaspoons a day for a week. Whole point is to load it into your body and then you can take only one teaspoon a day.

For best results take a teaspoon before your workout. That way you have some in your stomach and its replenishing what you're using in your muscles as you work out. Your body can only hold so much inside, the rest is put to waste.

Contradiction much?

You DONT need to load creatine , it's just a waste of creatine and money. Like you said you already have creatine in your body which is how much your body NEEDS to work, you just need the regular dosage what is it 5g? (Dont remember off my head)

Once you have the regular dosage your muslces are saturated with more then enough creatine to get the job done , usually I take mine before since like he said you can use the creatine WHILE your working out but other people like it afterwords its your preference.

But if you want to waste creatine then go ahead and load even though there's no point I'm not going to stop you.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
j0n024 said:
Contradiction much?
Whoops, my bad. What I meant to say is, after you load it into your muscles, they will be saturated. But if you take some just before your workout you'll have some extra in your system for awhile before its thrown out.

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok thanx alot guys next time im out ill pick up a new bottle does anyone have any reccomended brands ?

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
real2 said:
It actually breaks down in acidic drinks due to the pH reactivity. So drinking it with orange juice, or lemons, or sulfuric acid isn't a good idea. :)
What about drinking it with stomach acid?

spax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
um u can buy effervecent creatine powders that u add water to and its tastes like lemonade. I just take that. i love it.

Devon

Banned
Reaction score
Drink it something sweat but not acidic. The sugar raises your insulin levels which helps your body digest it faster.