Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Creatine Ethyl Ester (CEE)- what sorta gains to expect?

rob686

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been a user of the regular monohydrate powder a few years ago. Hate the bloating, puffiness and loading phase but good gains in strength and mass. So recently I got some CEE powder instead.

How much lean body mass gain (minus the water weight gains) can you experience with CEE, assuming of course diet and training is spot on, after a month or two?

thanks!

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you shouldn't get any water bloat with CEE if it's good quality. however it won't affect your gains any more significantly than regular creatine. good for cell volumisation, more so than regular but not as good as taurine in this respect (a combination would be best if you're after max volumisation).

if monohydrate helped you then CEE will just the same; personally I found it did nothing for me, I experimented with doseages up to the point where I was taking in 10g daily and 20g post-workout (tasted like absolute sh!te) and still did nothing. no difference 'off' or 'on'.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah you should notice the difference over your regular creatine, which company are you looking at and what kind of transport system?

Warboss, have you tried tri-creatine malate, if so how did you like it? I found it alot better then the CEE.

rob686

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sammo said:
Yeah you should notice the difference over your regular creatine, which company are you looking at and what kind of transport system?

Warboss, have you tried tri-creatine malate, if so how did you like it? I found it alot better then the CEE.

Sammo,

I was asking about how much lean mass gains on CEE, not if I can see a difference or not. Transport system? Correct me if i'm wrong , but there's no need for a 'transport system' with CEE....you take it straight up without thedextrose/sugar etc. The taste though is revolting ! :)

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rob686 said:
Sammo,

I was asking about how much lean mass gains on CEE, not if I can see a difference or not. Transport system? Correct me if i'm wrong , but there's no need for a 'transport system' with CEE....you take it straight up without thedextrose/sugar etc. The taste though is revolting ! :)
no need to take carbs with CEE. I question the need for carbs with regular creatine too but there you go.

rob, get the idea out of your head that supplements (except whey since I consider that a food source) give you lean mass gains. especially something like creatine/taurine which is nothing more than a cell volumiser (I mean hell, its calories are negligible) - your lean mass gains will come from what you eat.

red meat, whole eggs, 2g protein per lb, lots of food, active rest > any OTC supplement combo you'd like to stack. I think people should save their money for food and micronutrients (the full range of vitamins and minerals) rather than creatine (not like it's expensive though).

Sammo - you can safely assume I've never had tri-creatine malate since I've never heard of it, lol. unless that's a posh word for waxy maize?

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rob686 said:
Sammo,

Sorry i wasn't clear, i wasn't talking about a sugar transport system i was talking about a NO transport system. IE Bronx - Transporterbull, at the end of the day it might make you a bit more stimulated to grow then regular creatine, but without the nutrients (food) your body requires to do it, nothing will happen.

Warboss, tri-creatine malate is what's in Dymatize Xpand, i liked it alot more then CEE.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm bumping this thread to ask for feedback from anyone who has switched from creatine monohydrae to creatine ethyl ester. I just got a canister of CEE and I'm curious on what to expect.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, why didn't anyone tell me that CEE tastes like a bitter salt lick compared to creatine monohydrate? :cuss:

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Alright, why didn't anyone tell me that CEE tastes like a bitter salt lick compared to creatine monohydrate? :cuss:
I just teaspoon it into my mouth and wash it down with some water. It goes away fast

rob686

Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:

Wash it down with Orange Juice, or anything which contains citrus in it. Works great !

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rob686 said:
Wash it down with Orange Juice, or anything which contains citrus in it. Works great !
I usually do. I make this "Orange Julius" type drink using Sunny Delight, milk, a bananna, whey protein, glutamine and creatine. I still tasted the crap! I didn't use a lot either, only half a teaspoon! :(