Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Creatine does it really work or placebo effect?

NeedToImprove

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
does creatine really gives you additional strenght and an increased muscular volume or it's just in your mind?

i never took creatine, but i might in the future, now that i'm starting my bulk training i wanna know if it worked for you guys or not.

plus which one is the best in the market? Horse Power? Cell-Tech? Storm?

i want one which i can take pre and post workout and in non training days and that gives a boost in strenght and volumize, any recommendations?

Throttle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there are at least 500 threads discussing creatine on this forum. start searching.

Andromax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't done a ton of research on creatine lately, but I used the pure monohydrate in high school, and even with crappy training (i didn't know any better at the time) i still bulked up a bit on it. Recently I like the stuff that contains N.O. too, but if you want to load it right you gotta take an additional scoop of creatine powder, or extra scoop of the drink mix (thatd be more expensive) for the first week, as most of the stuff (N.O.Xplode etc) only contain 5gs creatine per scoop. Correct me if I'm wrong.

The reason I don't like cell tech is cause it tastes like **** and its full of sugar, which may or may not be a bad thing depending on what you want to put into your body.

But like Throttle pointed out, there is a lot of info regarding this in the archives. And most of it probably more spot on that any advise I could give other than my preferences.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try CreaPure (pure creatine monohydrate). It works when you read up on how to take it properly. However there are some people who are just non-responders to creatine, it is just their body and varies from person to person. It is cheap yet effective for many, considering that you can get several more servings for the price than many other supplements.

Omen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Throttle said:
there are at least 500 threads discussing creatine on this forum. start searching.
Long time no talk :)

But yes, Throttle is right, there are 100s of threads that talk about this. I didnt read your post, but YES, creatine works. Its one of the most proven supplements out there.

I even posted a whole topic on this back, with the link to the Creapure website and all of the info you need about it.

http://www.creapure.com/index.php?id=60&L=1

cuzza

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been taking it for a few months and I've gotta say I don't see or feel any sorta difference. Perhaps I just don't respond to it, or am I not taking enough? Usually a tea spoon of it a day?

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cuzza said:
I've been taking it for a few months and I've gotta say I don't see or feel any sorta difference. Perhaps I just don't respond to it, or am I not taking enough? Usually a tea spoon of it a day?
Drink more water