Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Creatine and Train Stopping Questions!!!

(Sic)KNot

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was wondering if you can give some info on which is the correct way of taking creatine. How many amounts, how many water should i drink,etc. The same for protein, when and how to take, best time of the day, etc.

One more question, i have a month of vacation from the gym, in this month will i lose muscular mass, will it decrease my muscular growth?

Thanks

Cya

WingS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by (Sic)KNot
I was wondering if you can give some info on which is the correct way of taking creatine. How many amounts, how many water should i drink,etc. The same for protein, when and how to take, best time of the day, etc.

One more question, i have a month of vacation from the gym, in this month will i lose muscular mass, will it decrease my muscular growth?

Thanks

Cya
the loading stage for creatine is 5days taken 4 times a day then 2 times a day for the remain cycle (4 weeks)

you should have a minimum of 1g of protein per lb of bodyweight

in the first two weeks depending on your diet and how much you have been training then you will be in "strategic deconditioning mode" after 2 weeks your muscle will begin to atrophy (lose size) but fear not because you're muscle memory will soon get you back on track once you start hitting the weights again

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by (Sic)KNot
Creatine and Train Stopping Questions!!!
I didn't read your whole post... but I doubt that taking creatine will give you the ability to stop trains.

That's getting a bit ridiculous don't you think!

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True...

But after using creatine, I am faster than a speeding bullet...

DJLiquid

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Wings advice...and also since creatine holds water...you will benifit more (see better results) from drinking lots of water....about 1-1.5 gallons a day....get used to drinking lots of water...wether you are on creatine or not...

-DJLiquid