Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Crazyiest place u got a BJ

Phat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
come on guys. give up the storys.

Last edited:

Zod

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is relevant how?

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In between vending machines....u guys know the story

- Smooth Player 056 -
Founder and Creator of the HSDJBC/ Contest
Founder of Ultimate HSDJ Technique

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesnt matter where you get it... all that matters is how good it is! A simple... "Hey, in there" works just fine. I cant even remember all the places Ive gotten head (movie theatres, bathrooms, cars, sleepings bags outside, park benches, ect). But I can remember every mind blowing second of good oral sex. Believe me, 'where' is immaterial compared to 'how.'

MystLk

Don Juan
Reaction score
behind movie theatre, I wasnt even planning to meet the chick there and I havent seen her for like a month but out of the blue i saw her at the movies and 1 thing lead to another =)

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm only doing this because it is three in the morning... I know that I will be ashamed of myself in the morning. :)

Some of my favorites

In a park (with people nearby)
On the balcony of my neighbors house (it was nighttime)
Family bathroom of a mall

And...

School.

AS

cA^

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I got 2 in 1 night in a tent, not that exciting but oh well ! I fingered a girl in the movies once then she gave me a hand job ;o! man gotta get some more poon !

jenzos

Don Juan
Reaction score
damn im behind all you guys. Only in my basement, ex-girlfriends beds, my old middle school friends bed (he threw something at the window when he found out hahaha) I like my basement. cuz when they/I am done, i ask... "so what time is ur mom pickin u up?" and i dont have to go anywhere hahaha.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when you have to sit at the pictures watching Metropolis (black and white movie from 1927 or so...) in order to get a good grade, it's fantastic to have your girlfriend there as your "study partner"... it's a bit less fantastic when you notice the cine's guardian right behind your chair blinking at you in an approval fashion:D

it happened in a park lots of times (and sometimes even with some old perverts being kicked out by me half naked)

in public toilets

under the old "ponte vecchio" in florence (really romantic!)

in my living room's sofa

but my favourite was when i was with my girlfriend at my friend's house and he was watching tv with other pals of ours... every time i got up, he would tell me "you lock yourselves into my bedroom and i beat the crap out of you!"... then i would say "c'mon, we're just hungry/i'm only saying her something you guys do not have to hear" and then we'd go in his bedroom with him yelling at us for a good 10 minutes before going back to watching tv:D

Phat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok.. my friends little brothers room.