Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

crazy nite with HB8 bartender

Killer_Demo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I went out sat nite with 2 of my boys to the local bar and the whole nite my 2 boys are trying real hard to kick it with this bartender...finally she agrees and all 4 of us go to her house...we drink for awhile and my friends were still gaming real hard. so i just chilled till about 5 am and went to sleep in one of her guestsrooms...I could hear them still downstairs for awhile then finally i nod out. at some point during my 2 hour sleep i half-way wake up and she's in the guest-bed with me playing with my u kno wat...as soon as i realize wats going on my friends knock and tell me lets go home. I doubt my boys got any play from her because I dont think she's the DP type. was she singling me out cuz im the one that DIDNT get at her? damn next trip to the bar is gonna be akward

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
awkward how? id go and milk it, get free drinks if she offered, flirt with other girls and use her as social proof, and if anything, take her home at close if i strike out with other chicks...

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man I'd just tell my friends to leave without me. Why didn't you do this? You weren't that into her, or you have something against taking cabs or what?

Killer_Demo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a Shot Away said:
Man I'd just tell my friends to leave without me. Why didn't you do this? You weren't that into her, or you have something against taking cabs or what?
nah i would have had to walk 4 miles and i didnt wanna stay around (her dad is a biker)

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Killer_Demo said:
was she singling me out cuz im the one that DIDNT get at her? damn next trip to the bar is gonna be akward
its coz the wernt the desperate horn-dog you buddies were being!
women can smell desperation a mile off!

it will only be awkward if YOU MAKE it awkward...

i wonder if you buddies wanted to leave when they realised who she was going for... an interesting point!

PS it wernt THAT crazy!:p but well done!

Last edited:

Killer_Demo

Don Juan
Reaction score
kingsam said:
its coz the wernt the desperate horn-dog you buddies were being!
women can smell desperation a mile off!

it will only be awkward if YOU MAKE it awkward...

i wonder if you buddies wanted to leave when they realised who she was going for... an interesting point!

PS it wernt THAT crazy!:p but well done!
ya ur right about the desperation...i think she could feel it...plus im never an agressive guy...just chill ya know? well we'll c wat happens this weekend! ill post up again if anything happens

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wondered that also. Honestly, I don't blame them for being p!ssed off if that's the case. The OP was so disinterested he was actually off sleeping somewhere while they were trying to put the work in to get the girl, and she decides she wants him. This is precisely why so many men are angry at women.

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
I wondered that also. Honestly, I don't blame them for being p!ssed off if that's the case. The OP was so disinterested he was actually off sleeping somewhere while they were trying to put the work in to get the girl, and she decides she wants him. This is precisely why so many men are angry at women.
if they are real buddies they should have been HAPPY for him, then as she got it on walked in and joined the fun :whistle:

I can't count the number of times it was me and a friend and 1 chick hanging out, with everyone wondering "who's gonna get her?"

instead of ****blocking the one who was either feeling her less or wasn't doing as hot would just go to bed and leave the condoms for the friend.

what we really wanted to do is:

"walk in switcharoo" on the girl.. have her doggy style one guy puts his hand on her back pulls out, the other one creeps up, puts it in, puts his hand down on her back... boom!

that's how it should work!

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amazing said:
if they are real buddies they should have been HAPPY for him, then as she got it on walked in and joined the fun :whistle:
yeh soo true well id be well happy for a buddy if they got laid!
I can't count the number of times it was me and a friend and 1 chick hanging out, with everyone wondering "who's gonna get her?"
normally its quite obvious who the chick prefers isnt it?
well maybee for US guys who "get it" it is! well you cant undesetimate the cluelessness of the typical AFC!
for the OP's example the guys must have been hella jelous...
instead of ****blocking the one who was either feeling her less or wasn't doing as hot would just go to bed and leave the condoms for the friend.

what we really wanted to do is:

"walk in switcharoo" on the girl.. have her doggy style one guy puts his hand on her back pulls out, the other one creeps up, puts it in, puts his hand down on her back... boom!

that's how it should work!
i think its really a really funny thing to double-team a girl with a buddy (yet to do tho ), i was on holiday last yr and hooked up with a girl - i was saying in to her we should get my buddy involved... never got that far, but the day after my buddy was all wierded-out... was like dude got over yourself!