Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Crazed Germanwings pilot Andreas Lubitz who killed 149 had just been dumped by fiancé

JohnyTheArrow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like nice guy syndrome - extreme passive agressive. He wanted to 'punish' his ex, he was too pvssy to punish her so he damaged other people to show who is the boss.

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He has been receiving treatment for depression since 2008 - that's hell a long time.

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What a pathetic douche, locks the pilot out of the ****pit? Didnt realize you could even do that.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvcking coward.

Anargyros

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that blaming his depression for this outrageous act is bulls***

There are a lot of depressed individuals, some of them even try/commit suicide but I'm sure none of them would condemn 150 people to his own fate.

This guy craziness was beyond a depression

Yorkex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No background check by the flight company ?
People with depression should not be handed high intensity jobs like this.

DragonBlood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Apparently he was a health and fitness fanatic, very charismatic and was in and out of counselling due to problems with his depression. sound familiar?

Suicide is something people tend to "brush under the rug" and never talk about. By killing himself in this fashion and murdering all the people on the plane his story and plight will be remembered and talked about for quiet some time. He has basically put his own personal reality upon us by force and selfishness.

@Anargyros perhaps not.

How many people suffering from serious depression find themselves in front of a plane? He was just at the wrong place at the right time. Regardless of how we choose to live there is nothing on the other side of oblivion for "good behavior". If he had finally decided to leave this world, end it once and for all, I do not see what reason he would have at that moment in time to show regard for human life. You are ignoring the fact he clocked out of humanities expectations for basic decency the second he locked the security door.

There are also countless stories of people suffering from depression who go on shooting rampages before killing themselves. If you are going against societies rules why not go all out and release your frustration before you die. I would argue that the ones who hang themselves privately were probably 50/50 and good people at the core by comparison, as they at least identified the problem was from within. Both desperately want to escape their pain, but the other lost respect for reality while reaching depression. The loss of respect for others because you believe you were hard done by in life is probably part of what leads people into depression in the first place. Its a domino effect starting with low self esteem and bitterness towards the world and people around you.

Last edited: